Memory Blank Chapter 5

Jasmine’s Pov

“Lads i need your help” i said running up to Skylas room

      “What is it?” Zayn asked

“That kid he is no good”

      “What do you mean?” Liam asked worried

“He rapped Skyla almost getting her pregnant then tried to kill her”

       “Oh my god “Harry gasped

“He was in jail but i don't know how he got out”

       “What does Skyla think about all this” Niall asked

“She doesn't remember, she still thinks he loves her , she doesn't remember the pain he put her through.”

       “thats terrible Lois said

“ I know luckily she made a video so she could expose Jason for the dickhead he is. I just have to find it along with the court video” i informed them.

      “ Do you know the full story to what happened “ Liam asked

“ Uhhh... “ I took a deep breath and let out the whole story.

        “Wow thats horrible” Harry said

“Yeah i know thats why its really important to find these videos”  I said searching through.

       “Ah ha!” There it is its one of her first videos. I pulled it up for the boys to see.

I couldn't bear to see it so I left “I’ll be right back” I said running out with tears in my eyes.

I had forgotten that that video also had footage of me after what had happened when i was younger. I started crying. From the memories, the pain, the thoughts. I had no idea where to go. Right now I just wanted to be alone.

If i went to my room the boys would find me there. So i decided to go down to the basement in the screening room and just sit there trying to restrain myself.

I had my camera for some reason so i started recording

“Hey guys Jasmine," I said wiping away tears "Skyla is starting to recover but she has lost her memory and her abusive boyfriend has come back. I really need your help to help me prove to her the he is no good. If you find anything on Jason Stewart please send it to me . Thanks guys” I said waving at the camera.

I went through some of Skylas old videos . One of them caught my eye. I clicked on it and up popped me?

“Guys as you know we’ve both been having a hard time” she said into the camera “So here’s a song that we both love”

The camera was pointed at me? I was singing ‘What doesn't kill you makes you stronger’ by Kelly Clarkson. About halfway through Skyla had put the camera down and joined me.

I remember singing that. It was the second week at the orphanage after getting beat. Then I realized she never told me about that video. She was recording me and I didn't even know it. 

We both looked so happy. I wiped a tear away as I scrolled down

I looked at the caption that she added “Whenever we’re having troubles, this this is our song ft. my sister Jasmine and her amazing voice I couldn't stop crying for some reason. thats when everything was actually ok. I mean yeah we got beat but at least were happy.

i heard another ding. Jason Stewart arrested for rape and attempted murder I clicked on the link and up popped up an article talking about him and an interview with Skyla. This was perfect . If I showed this to Skyla she would have to believe me.