Baby Y/N (Part 4) Finale

Leo knocked on the Hecate cabin door, and waited for someone to open the door. Finally, Lou Ellen opened and Leo, who was holding you, stepped inside the witch like cabin.

"Leo. This place is scary!" You said and buried your head into his chest. Leo smiled and said,

"There's nothing to worry about Y/N. Just go with Lou Ellen. She's really nice. She won't hurt you I promise." You nodded and let Leo hand you to Lou Ellen, who sat you down in the same chair you were in before.

"Ok Leo. Do you mind leaving? Y/N will be back to normal soon, and when she is we will let you know." She stated and pushed Leo out without saying another word.

You looked at Lou Ellen with fear glistening in your eyes. She smiled, a warm, heartfelt smile and that calmed you down a bit more. She motioned to one pf her siblings to bring the needle.

Your eyes widened and Lou Ellen said, "Shhhhh. It's alright Y/N. Just relax." Then, she injected the serum into your small arm like last time, and again, everything went black.

  Time Skip

You woke up in the same chair you passed out in. You groaned, and looked at your surroundings. Still in the Hecate cabin.

"Hey N/N. How you feeling?" Lou Ellen said, walking over to you. You felt fine. Why would she ask that? What happened?

"Yea. I-im fine. But what happened to me?" You asked her, raising an eyebrow.

"You seriously don't remember what happened?" You shook your head. "You were a five year old for like a week!" She shouted. You still didn't know what she was talking about.

Just then, Leo walked in, saw you and ran up to you hugging you tightly. "Finally! I don't have to give you a nap in the middle of lunch anymore!" He cried, which made you laugh.

"Save it Leo. She doesn't even remember being a five year old." Lou Ellen snapped. Leo laughed, it wad fine with him, as long as he had his Y/N back.

And even though you don't remember anything from the past week, you were happy to have you Leo too.