Chad Tepper?

Chad's POV
I'm pretty sure I heard Jerika and Chessa fighting about something in the other room when I was helping the Martinez Twins with a video, so I went to check it out.

"Hey guys! What you guys up too?" I questioned when walking into the room. Once I got in Jake's face lit up as if he got an idea.

"Chad! Perfect timing I think we should do a game to find out which couple is the better couple!" He exclaimed. I thought to myself maybe this could get a lot of views.

"I'm so in!" I yelled, I pretty sure the views are going to be a lot so what ever helps that cash flow. I look at Jake and Erika and they were making out on the floor confident they were gonna win. Then over at Chance and Tessa who were talking to each other and strategizing.

"Sooo.. are we gonna do this or what?" I say to make everyone pay attention to me again.

"Uhh, yea let do this!" Chance said confidently. At this point it can be anyone's game. We all walked out the room and into the living room,

"Martinez, I'm helping them with a video so we can finish this up later."

"Chad, we need to finish this now because if we don't the Martinators with need to wait two days until the next video" Ivan complains. Why do I always agree to help out with videos? Welp guess the game show will have to wait.

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

"Finally we are done with the video" Emilio says "This is going to be so savage! Thanks Chad"

"No problem now I can finally help Jerika and Chessa figure out which couple is better together" I say as I walk up stairs to get them for the video.

"Yo, are you guys ready to find out what couple is better?" I say when I walk into the room it see them all in Jakes room.

"Yea I think we're ready but we need to go get some stuff for the video real quick." Tessa said, so we all followed her out the room and down the stairs.

"Ok so what do we already have for the challenge?" I asked.

"Were gonna need to find a table to use. Also do we have paper and markers?" Jake asked us as if we would know the answer to that.

15 mins later

"Ok we have everything we need let's get this started!" Chance said. So we started.

******************

Authors note: I know I haven't updated it like literally forever and I'm sorry. I'm going to try to update weekly. And again I know I suck at writing and I'm sorry about that. I hope you guys liked it! And R.I.P Chessa