Returning to Hitsue

"Aichi! Wake up! It's time for school!" The small girl with the big pipes yelled waking up the previously sleeping blue head. Silently Aichi stood and started to change his clothing.

"Aichi! Don't start changing while I'm in the room! Argh!" Frustrated the little blue eyed girl stomped out of the room where her brother stood have naked. Aichi sighed and then changed into the his school uniform. Once he was finished he stepped out into the hall where Emi stood tapping her foot in a rhythmic motion. Normally this would slightly intimidate the teen but at present, he just walked passed her with a blank expression.

"Wait Aichi, that's not your school uniform. What are you wearing?" That stopped Aichi in his tracks. He look down and saw that he was wearing the Fukuhara uniform. He sighed and changed into his hitsue uniform.

"Aichi, your breakfast is in the kitchen on the table!" Called Shizuka from downstairs. Silently Aichi entered the kitchen and ate his breakfast quietly while Emi pestered him about his lately behavior. Once finished he stood and walked out the front door. With Emi tailing him with a glare carved into her normally soft features.

When he reached Hitsue Aichi was immediately crossed by some girls.

"Would you look at that, the crossdresser and man stealer Aichi Sendou," the one with blonde hair and big nose sneered. Unlike before, Aichi wasn't going to allow them to push him around.

"One, I'm a boy so no I'm not a crossdresser and two, I am not stealing anyone and have no interest on doing so. How about you three leave me the (insert a swear word here) alone." His voice was cold enough to burn and his words were laced with a strong threat.

His opponents looked at him with shocked expressions instead of furious ones. Same with all the bystanders watching the scene for Aichi was not known to talk as he just did. Satisfied with the reaction Aichi walked away leaving the stung personnel as well as a group of other students passing by.

Once in class Aichi sat at his chair with an expression of both boredom and annoyance. Only when a student walked up to him did his expression change to that of curiousity.

"Yo Sendou right?"

Aichi nodded.

"Damn, you sure have got some balls kid. I mean, hardly anyone can mouth off to Chloe."

"Chloe?" Aichi cocker his head a bit.

"Yeah, you know, the blonde chick that you spat at. If all Americans are like her then, I'd never go there. So, out of curiousity, are you actually a dude?"

"Yes." Aichi replied without any doubts.

"Well, to be honest, I'm not shocked that everyone thought you were a girl I mean... Well, all that matters is that everyone now knows the truth so I'm sure the girls with stop picking on you."

Aichi didn't reply, all he did was turn his head to the front and watched as people whispered secrets and gossip to their friends. Aichi thought back to a couple days ago, when he was cornered by those female classmates. How weak he was and that he didn't -and perhaps couldn't - fight them off. Those bitches. Aichi's hand clenched almost painfully into a tight fist. He wanted revenge and he knew how to get it.

"What's your name?" He asked the red-headed male next to him.

"Oh yeah, almost forgot, Pierre. I'm an exchange student from France." He introduced himself. Aichi nodded and gave a friendly yet slightly malicious smile.

"Nice to meet you Pierre. Now, do you by any chance know where Chloe is? I would like to apologize for my previous behavior."

Pierre blinked at him as if he just said he wanted to start running around the school in his underwear while screaming bloody murder. "Apologize? Why? She deserved it."

Aichi shrugged.

"Well, you're going to have to wait till lunch break to find her."

Aichi nodded then gathered his thing and started to leave the classroom.

"Hey Sendou! Wait! Class is going to start soon!" Pierre warned but Aichi kept walking. Pierre was tempted to follow him but decided against it since his marks were sure to fall again which is something he can't afford since he is already close to failing his classes.

Lunch:
"That Aichi Sendou, how dare sh-he! Talk to me like that. Who do they think they-"

"Chloe?" Came a voice that cut Chloe off. Chloe turned to see a short blue haired boy looking at her with a sincere sad smile on his face.

"What do you want?" She sneered with narrowing eyes.

"I just wanted to apologize, you know, for snapping at you earlier. I hope you can forgive me." Aichi kneeled onto one knee in front of her and revealed a beautiful bouquet of roses.

Chloe's jaw fell open. She gently grasped the bouquet of flowers and stared at the in awe, as if wanting to figure out if they were real or not.