Chapter 1

NOTE: I would just like to warn you that the first few chapters are very pourly written. But I promise it gets better, so please hold on for just a few chapter. 

Mystic Falls 1864

Charlotte's P.O.V 

 I headed to the woods where Stefan told me to meet him. He said he wanted to see me, so he told me too meet him in our usuall spot in the woods.
When  Stefan, Damon and I were younger we would always hang out in the wood and we would always meet in one spot. Since then we have called it our spot. When I was 14  Stefan and I Started dating and now i'm 17, so we've been together 3 years.

When I got there I saw him Leaning up against a tree, when he saw me he smiled and walked towards me.
When he got right in front of me he leaned down and kissed me lightly on the lips. He pulled away a smiled at me, I smiled back and put my arms around his neck.

"Come with me, I want to show you something." He said as he grabbed my hands from around his neck and pulled me in the direction he wanted to go.

"Where are you taking me?" I asked as we got a little bit more into the woods.

"It's a suprise, and now I have to cover your eyes." He said and walked around to where he was behind me and covered my eyes.

"but I don't like surprises." I said walking very carefully so I didn't trip, since he had my eyes covered.

"Well you'll love this one." He answered.

"Ugh, fine." I sad and continued walking

while I was walking I had tripped on something and almost fell.

"Are you sure nothing is going to jump out at us and kill us?" I asked, my eyes still covered.

"I'm Sure, I wouldn't Let anything Kill you." He said

"Ok we are here." He said as he pulled his hands away from my eyes.

I Gasped and looked around I was standing in front of a beautiful waterfall.

"Oh my gosh Stefan, This is beautiful." I said amazed.

"I Knew you would Like it." He answered

He stepped away and Sterted taking off his shirt.

"Stefan, What areyou doing?" I asked

"Well, What does it look like, Im going for a swim." He answered Kicking off his shoes and pants, just leaving him in his underwear.

"Are you crazy?" I asked but before he could answer he jumped into the water.

"STEFAN!!" I yelled

He wasnt coming up for a while and I started to get scared. He came up to the surface and smiled at me.

"Come on Charlie, come in it's great." He said swimming around a little.

"I Dont know." I said looking down a little bit.

"Please." He said looking me in the eye and giving me a pleading look.

"Fine." I breathed out Defeated.

I Untied the loose string of my night gown so it was loose and kicked my shoes off then let my nightgown fall to my ankles.
I was completely nude except for my under wear, It didnt bother me though we had both seen each other naked before.

I Jumped in and looked under the water, It was clear and it was just a sandy bottom.

I came up and saw Stefan only about a foot away from me, he swam closer and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"I wish we could just stay like this forever." He whispered, leaning his forehead on mine.

"Me too." I answered putting my arms around him and hugging him.

After a while in his arms i pushed off of him and floated around on my back.

"So how did you find this place." I asked

"I was just wandering in the woods and i found it." He answered.

"It really Is beautiful." I stated, swimming to the edge where our clothes were.

"Yeah." He answered swimming up to me.

I pushed my self up and sat on the edge with my feet still in the water. I grabbed Stefan's white shirt and pulled it over my head.

He swam right up to me and stood in the water which wasn't that deep by the edge and sat up on the ledge next to me.

"Tomorrow we have another person coming to stay with us." Stefan said as grabbed my hand and locked our fingers.

"Who?" I asked

"Katherine Pierce. Her family died in a fire so my father invited her to stay with us." He answered

"Oh." I said looking down. Great, probably a beautiful girl.

"Hey." He said softly and lifting my chin up, making me look at him.

"You have nothing to worry about. I Love You." He said empathizing 'you'.

I smiled and stood up and grabbed his hand. " We should get going,it's getting late." I said

"OK." he answered standing up.

"And I need my shirt." He said grabing the hem of the shirt and pulling it off me.

I put on arm across my bady as i reached for my night gown. "Awe, but it was sooo comfortable. These dresses suck." I said pulling my dress over my head.

"Come on. I'll show you the way home." Stefan said grabbing mt hand.

"I'll See you tomorrow." I said as we were about to go our separate ways home.

I walked up to him and gave him a kiss.

"I love you." he said as we pulled away.

"I love you too." I said smiling.

That was the last time he told me that her loved me.