Chapter 4

Ryder was driving off through the city and he noticed people staring at him, but he didn't care. Ryder walked into an alley and stayed there for a little bit until he had a plan. "I'm ending the Paw Patrol once and for all!" said Ryder as he had gasoline and matches in his hand.

   Ryder got back on his ATV and headed for the lookout. All the pups were awake and they were eating breakfast. Rocky was looking through the telescope for anything that could cause trouble, then his pup tag rang, all of the pups' pup tags rang. "Hello?" said Chase. "CHASE?! That's impossible, you're supposed to be dead!" said Ryder. "RYDER!! WHAT DO YOU WANT?!" said Marshall. "You're probably wondering why I did what I did to Chase, correct?" said Ryder. "We don't want to hear it! You betrayed us, you betrayed the Paw Patrol! And you didn't just betray a friendship, you betrayed a family!!" said Chase. "Don't even give me that Chase! You pups are not my family, you're just a bunch of mutts that I saved because I felt bad for you!! But I couldn't take it anymore, and I have to say, it felt good when I finally snapped and destroyed you Chase!!! And I'll do it to all of you pups when I get the chance!!" "Ryder I can't believe that y-" said Skye but got interrupted by Ryder. "SHUT UP SKYE!!! YOU PUPS HAVE BEEN NOTHING BUT DEADWEIGHT THAT HAS HELD ME BACK FOR SO LONG!!!" Skye had tears in her eyes and Chase came and comfort her. "ITS TIME TO FINALLY END THE PAW PATROL!!" said Ryder and he shut off the pup pad. "Don't worry Skye! I'll make sure he doesn't hurt any of you!" said Chase. "Thanks Chase!" said Skye as she licked his cheek. All the pups were heading back to the lookout but Chase said where no one could hear him "Come on Ryder! I'll be waiting!" and he walked in the lookout.