bloopies

A/n

ill do bloopers every 4/5 pages thingys whatever ON TO THE BLOOPIES

dear future husband part

(looking at stript) Seems decent. Juvia said Yn point over to Mari who was dancing and singing Magnolia by playboy carti In New York I Milly Rock, hide it in my sock Running from an opp, then I shoot at opp And I'm on the block, and I'm on the block In New York I Milly Rock, hide it in my sock Hide in my sock, selling that rerock Mari why are you singing that song? yn asked what you think BITCH WE IN MAGNOLIA DAFUQ! Lawd Mari watch your mouth.

(On stage) Mari: Dear Future husband (her voice cracked) wait my voice just crack. Mari are you going through puberty again? Juvia. No idiot do I look ten to you? Yeah look how short you are. Yn commented. Shut the fuck up Yn. Im just sayin. (later that night) Sting got outta the bed. Hold up what i do next? Jesus christ sting do you ever read? Juvia asked Naw reading for losers sting said. Why cant Yn be with him insted of me narrator-chan? Because Sting actaully likes you and can sing. Yeah listen to narrator-chan. I love you very much juvia. I love you too but bitch you cant sing. Watch and if i cant sing you can slap me with water. Slap you with water? Goodnight sting you make up the most stupidest things ever. Night to you too.

(training)

Mari why the heck do you have on a shikamaru outfit? Rogue asked. ( the outfit was when he was a kid like when he was fighting temari #Shikamariteam but she was wearing it with short cargo pants) HOLD UP MARI Yn said. Turn around, Ooh fuck it up aye fuck it up girl. Y/n said Why is it always them two Orga mummbled. Because thats your girlfriend. Juvia pointed out. N-No its not I have to play the part even tho i like her. OKAY GUYS TO TRAINING AND MARI AND YN STAP TWERKING! narrator-chan yelled okay jesus let a girl have some fun both rogue and sting had a nose bleed. (later) Shadow dragon's claw. rogue yelled. my eye bastard. rogue ran over. "Uh anyone hit, need a laywer?"- Saint row 2 Mari and Rogue bursted into laugher. CALM ya asses down MAri and Rogue it aint that funny. (Juvia and orga) If you hurt Juvia ill suck your dick.. WHAT WAIT! Mari yelled in umbaressment (idk how to spell it im stupid) everyone except Mari started laughing, She had the anime tears going down her face. IM SO SORRY ORGA. Mari cried its fine mistakes happen im i right? orga sat there. (sting and yn) Yn was making those weird nosies what ninja make when their breaking stuff. I quit i cant take yn serious right now. yahhhhhhhh yn yelled.

(fairy tail) HEY LOOK ITS THOSE PUSSY FREAKS! some one yelled THATS NOT IN THE STRIPT narrator-chan yells. oops. (outside of the guild) okay Mari truth or dare. Rogue asked. dare! okay i dare you to run in the guild with a mask on and grope Bisca's boobs. Okay thats easy give me the mask. (poof the mask was there it was like haku's mask but if somebody except the person wearing it pulls it off they'll get shocked) they all came in the guild. Mari stuck up behind bisca and said. "damn baby you got some big tits" mari said and kept squeezing them. Bisca blushed madly but then started to pistil whip her. owww its me mari its was a dare dont kill me bisca im sorry. Mari pleaded. Fuck mari dont do that again you scared me and how have you been. rouge and yn looked at mari get pistil whip they laughed.

(song thingy) yn was making those stupid noises again this time she sound like Chewbacca. LAWD YN IS YOU JUST GONNA TURN INTO A NOSIE MAKER? yup more Chewbacca nosies. well if you cant help why not join Chewbacca nosies they all made the nosie after that he had the whole guild making the Chewbacca nosie

(after they found of yn was pregnant) oh shit yn, okay fuck up it up aye fuck it up both mari and yn were twerking again.

Im done with the bloopers jesus christ im so glad i video recorded everything

Sting: yeah that was funny

everyone except mari: yeah

Mari: In New York I Milly Rock, hide it in my sock Running from an opp, then I shoot at opp And I'm on the block, and I'm on the block In New York I Milly Rock, hide it in my sock Hide in my sock, selling that rerock

everyone: if you cant help join

bye guys

finishedat 4:22am July 19 2017