Chapter 10

When I woke up in the morning I got a text from Clay, saying when I'm done with my practice to wait outside their locker room. So, after our practice I was waiting outside the players locker room. I was out there ten minutes or so when Clay texted me.

"You out there??" he asked. "Yes, why do I have to wait out here??" I replied.

Then I heard the locker room door bust open. I looked up to see Clay and some of his teammates. I smiled nervously when they all surrounded me. "Hello" I said moving closer to Clay. They all towered over, and were very muscular.

"Hey, do you wanna meet some of the team" asked Clay. "Sure" I said facing the guys.

First he introduced me to Jordy Nelson, the wide receiver. He was so adorable and very, sweet. Next was the quarterback, Aaron Rodgers. He tall with a cute smile. Then the running back, Eddie Lacy. After Eddie was Randal Cobb. His eyes were gorgeous!! He batted his eyes when I told him that. Last but not least was A.J. Hawk. I'm not going to lie he is kind of ugly. But I guess the thing that girls like about him is his big biceps.

"This isn't even half the team." said Clay. I laughed and said bye to all the guys. Clay walked me to my car with his arm around me the whole time.

"You should come over" he said as we reached my car. I leaned against the front door of the Impala. "Why" I asked. Clay shrugged his shoulders before saying,"because I want to spend time with you"

I blushed and wrapped my arms around his neck. "We both need to take showers" I laughed. "You can do that at my house" he replied with a wink. "I don't have any clothes with me" I said.

"So, I can give you some. Or you can go by your house and get some."he stated. "How about I go home and take a shower, then I head to your house." I said. "Okay," he said with a sigh, "as long as you come over." Clay bent down and put soft lips on mine. I could feel all the butterflies in my stomach.

As we kept our lips locked I heard a car driving up. The car was driving past us when I heard, "Get it Clay!" Clay let go of me to see who it was in the car. It was Randal Cobb. I laughed as Clay flipped him off. "Okay well I'll see you later." said Clay as he walked to his truck.