Fighting to get Home

Bliss's month went by fast. Now she only had one week left. Then instead of any doctors pulling the plug, she may actually die.

"We have to kill what ever is keeping her there." Nat said.

"None of us can go in her mind except for strange." Tony said.

"He's right,"Stephen said as he stepped into the room," I can only go. If anyone else went, it could kill you."

Bucky walked up to Stephen.

"Just get my daughter back safely, please."

Strange nodded his head and walked towards Bliss's bedside. He grabbed her right arm and entered her mind once again.

>>>>

Mom!" Bliss called out,"I'm home!"

Bliss's mother, Dot, peered around the kitchen corner and smiled.

"Dinner should be ready soon darling." Dot smiled.

Bliss went to take off her shoes but stopped. She felt strange, like this had already happened. Bliss shook her head and took off her shoes. Before she walked away from the door, a knock was heard.

Bliss opened the door and recognized the man who was standing at her doorstep.

"Stephen?" Bliss asked confused,"I've seen you before, many times."

"I know, we need to get you to wake up. You don't have much time left."

"I'm dying?" Bliss asked worried.

"Yes, I have to get you out of this house, now!" Strange grabbed Bliss's hand and yanked her outside. Then they speed walked on the sidewalks away from Bliss's home.

"Bliss!" Dot called behind them.

Bliss went to turn around but was stopped by Stephens voice.

"Don't look at her, that's how she changes. That's how all of this resets." Stephen made sure Bliss kept looking forward.

"We're almost there." Stephen said.

The two ended in a dead end ally. A faded brick wall faced them. Stephen went ahead and almost left when he realized Bliss wasn't holding his hand anymore.

"I don't want to leave." Bliss had tears falling down her cheeks.

"You have to," Strange said stepping closer to Bliss," if you stay here, you'll die."

"But my mom-"

"You're mom isn't real here," Stephen said," none of this is."

"Maybe I don't care." Bliss said.

"You have everyone worried sick about you," Stephen said as he got closer to Bliss," everyone hopes for you to wake up."

Bliss thought she should stay, but she didn't want to anymore. Stephen was right, none of this was real. No matter how real it felt.

"Take me home." Bliss said to Stephen.

Stephen took Bliss's hand and stepped towards the brick wall. He stepped through and brought Bliss with him. But for some reason, Bliss was stuck.

"My leg is caught on something!" Bliss said worried. She turned her head to see that the black ooze was holding onto her right leg.

The creature showed its white eyes then its long sharp teeth. It clawed at Bliss's leg. It didn't want her to leave.

Bliss began to panic and started to kick the creature in the face. Kick after kick it finally stumbled away from her. Bliss and Stephen were then pulled safely out of the fake reality.

>>>>

Stephen gasped and let go of Bliss's arm. Everyone looked at him for hope.

"We got out of there safely," Stephen said," she should be waking up."

Everyone directed their attention over to Bliss. Her body lay still. No sign of movement except for her breathing.

Minutes passed, then hours. She wasn't waking up.

After five hours Tony sighed.

"Call it Bruce."

Bruce looked at the clock on the wall.

"Time of death-"

Bliss suddenly sat up gasping for air.

"What the hell?" She asked between breaths.

Everyone stared at her. Bucky had tears in his eyes.

"Hi," Bliss smiled," missed me?"

Bucky walked over to his daughter and gave her a big hug. They both cried into each other. Then they separated and looked at each other.

"How long was I out for?" Bliss asked as she wiped her eyes.

"Two years." Bucky said.

Bliss's eyes widened.

"Two years?! Bliss exclaimed.

Bucky laughed and nodded his head.

"Well, at least I got enough sleep." Bliss smiled.

Everyone began to laugh, and Bliss laughed with them.

>>>>

"Where is he?!" Victor demanded.

"We lost him sir," Rick said," he seems to be losing some of the symbiote we gave him."

Victor slammed his fists onto the desk.

"Find him!" He yelled," I don't care what you have to do to get Spark back here, just find him!"

"Yes sir." Rick then rushed out of the room and gathered his men. They got in a few vehicles and separated.

"It's time to go hunting." Rick smiled as he cocked his gun.

>>>>

Kyle sat alone in an abandoned apartment. He kept seeing images of her. Except she had her left arm. It wasn't metal. She laughed at what he said and had this amazing smile.

Kyle pulled out his laptop and typed Bliss's name in. A file came up and Kyle clicked on it. A picture of Bliss from the 1940's was in the corner of her file. Right next to it was a picture of her as the new and improved Winter Soldier.

Kyle sighed and closed his laptop. He pushed it away from him and slouched on the couch.

Kyle then heard the sound of growling. He turned around and jumped off the couch.

"You have to give me more time." Kyle said to the creature hiding in the dark.

"I want them dead." The creature said with a deep, dark, raspy voice. Black ooze came out of his mouth.

"I can't remember them at all," Kyle said," HYDRA made me this way!"

"Start to remember," the creature growled," if you can't," he started to slowly walk out of the shadows," then I'll just kill the one thing you love most." The creature towered over Kyle. His black body seemed to be moving with black ooze. His hands had claws as sharp as knifes. The creature smiled and showed his long sharp teeth. His long tongue slithered over them.

"Don't touch her!" Kyle yelled," I'll do what you want, just don't hurt Bliss."

The creature smiled evilly.

"Good."