Hooked On You: Part 2*

Don't even ask about that image. I don't know. I really just don't know.

David pulled off Killian's jacket and discarded it to the ground. Killian did the same and then slipped off David's shirt.

He started to kiss down David's chest slowly. He nibbled on David's nipples and then kissed his way down the other man's hairless body. When he got to David's jeans he was pulled up and David pressed his lips to Killian's.

Their tongues battled for dominance and David won like every other night and his tongue explored the other man's mouth. He pulled away and stared at a panting Killian.

He chuckled and pulled the other man's shirt over his head. He started to run his hands up and down the hairy chest of his lover and kissed at Killian's neck. Killian unbuckled David's belt and pulled it off and dropped it to the pile of clothes that was already on the ground.

Killian pulled David's jeans down along with his boxers and grabbed David's length. David returned the favor and they started to slowly stroke each other.

David reached his arm around Killian to grab the others ass and he parted the cheeks and then he felt the plug.

"Someone wanted to make sure we got far fast tonight," David said and Killian smiled.

"I just love when your inside me daddy," Killian whispered in his lover's ear.

"Then you better get me prepared. I know you hate when I go in with being prepared," David said and Killian nodded. David sat against the headboard and Killian slowly licked up David's shaft. He took the tip between his lips.

He slowly took one inch at a time. While they'd done this for ages now it was still very difficult for Killian to take all of David into his mouth because there was a lot to take.

He sucked in his cheeks and started to bob his head. He loved the feeling of David's golden pubes tickling his chin every time he reached the base.

David rested his head against the headboard and let out a low moan. "Fuck. This seems to get hotter every time," David said and grabbed a fistful of Killian's hair before fucking the other man's mouth even though he knew Killian was not a fan of it.

Killian gagged and started to tear up but he didn't care as long as he made his lover happy. Even if it hurt because of how rough David got.

"Shit," David said and Killian could feel the other man fill his mouth with his seed. Killian swallowed it all because David loved it when he did it.

David pulled him up and pressed there lips together. David loved the taste of his seed coming from Killian's mouth.

Killian whispered and David smiled. He put Killian in the position he had just been in against the headboard. He didn't waist time and dove down onto Killian. He bobbed his head and he felt Killian buck his hips.

David smiled. He pulled the plug out and replaced it with three fingers and started to thrust them in and out roughly. Well as rough as you can with three fingers that is. He could tell Killian was close and he would usually stop Killian from releasing so they could continue but David didn't know if he'd be able to get hard again that quick so he just let it happen.

"David," Killian moaned out as he shot into David's mouth. David pulled off and felt the other man cover his face in the sticky substance.

They heard the door open and saw Snow standing there, horror on her face and David smiled and she covered her face. She did not want to see her ex husband with the pirates seed on his face.

"You have five minutes to put some clothes on," Snow said and walked out.

David smirked and dug out a thong for Killian and a jockstrap for him. Killian didn't question and put it on.

Snow walked in and just rolled her eyes. "This is only because it's my last option," she said and set Neal in the crib they had set up.

She walked out and they smiled at each other before sharing a quick kiss. They decided to put on some real clothes and then David pulled Neal out of his crib.

"Say hi to your other daddy, Killian," David said to Neal and waved Neal's little hand at Killian.

Killian kissed the young boys forehead and smiled. "I always wanted a little boy," he said.

And now everything was perfect. David had a great daughter, his true love and now he had his son. How could it get any better than this?