Chapter 2: The Mall

I uodateblate because no ones reading my story, please read an vote;)x

*********************************************************

Me and Ari are in the buggie blasting out some tunes. We arrive at the Mall, find a parking spot and enter the Mall.

Its so crowded, there's hardly any elbow room. It's annoying. Shut up and stop complaining, I tell myself.

"So sweetie, we're off to the Apple shop to buy you a few things first." Ari says.

"Okay." I reply. We eventually reach the Apple store. We go into the shop and have a nosey round. "So baby, I was thinking, you can have an iPhone and a phone case of  your choice, an iPod fifth generation and an iPad, what d'ya say?"  she questions me.

"Yeah, please Momma." I say. She nods her head.  We wander over to the phones, I choose a pale blue iPhone 5C with a Ratchet phone case. I got the iPod fifth generation and as well as that I got an iPad air.  Ari reached the till and purchased my new gadgets. "Promise you'll look after these babe?" Ari asks. "Yeah, promise." I reply. She takes the bags from the cashier and walks out. I follow behind her.

We go sit down near the fountain in the centre of the Mall, meanwhile Ariana sets my phone up for me. "So Alayiah, clothes shopping first!" Momma says excitedly whilst putting my phone back in its bag. I nod my head. We push through the crowd to get to the shops we need to go to. We went to several shops, by the time we had finished we both had about forty bags between us. After many hours of shopping we climbed into the red buggie and drove back home.

*********************************************************

Hey guyys I know its a short chappie, been quite busy recently. So I apologise to you lots 'n' lots. Lygsm xxx

ANYYWHOREEE!!!!!!!!

3 votes for chapter 3!

~Beth♥