Next to him was Ren. The two of them were next to each other, chatting happily, smiling, laughing. It looked like they were dating. This shot a surge of jealousy through Jun's veins and he turned around, ready to leave to go back to his home. But across the street Kichirou had frozen into place. He knew that scent that wafted to his nose. It was familiar. It was that sent from three years ago that he had never forgotten.

Jun tried to escape but Kichirou was faster. He had been practicing his self defense techniques ever since he was able to get back on his feet. He was now way faster than Jun could ever be. So amidst all of the stares, Kichirou ignored them and ran to the one he had missed for so long.

In seconds, Kichirou's hand was curled around Jun's wrist. Jun stared back behind him, a look of horror crossing his features. Kichirou watched the most amazing thing happen within those few seconds. On their fingers, those burned red strings of fate bloomed like a flower, growing at an incredible rate until they twined together, touching lightly at first until they fused together as one complete entity. It was whole again. Their fates were linked forever.

Jun was trying to escape, but his wrist was locked in a vice like grip coming from the innocent Kichirou. He was drawing him closer to him, like he was reeling in a fish. All the while he had a gentle smile on his lips that wasn't doing Jun's heart any good. It had been three long years since he had seen that precious smile. It tore his heart up.

With his pulse thundering in his ears, Jun reached down and tried to pry Kichirou's fingers off of him. Behind him, Ren stood there with a small knowing smile on his lips.

"Ki...Kichirou." Jun stuttered. "You should probably let go. People are staring."

"Let them stare."

"Maybe we should go somewhere else for this?"

"No," Kichirou growled, pulling Jun down to his level, his eyes fierce behind his glasses. "I've had enough waiting."

He used his strength to pull Jun's lips to kiss, even as everyone around them stared, Kichirou didn't care. He had finally, finally caught him.

And then, their lips touched, it was a hard, possessive kiss that echoed with loneliness, anger and sorrow. It melted Jun's heart and he gave up resisting, reaching out to pull Kichirou close, his hands weaving through Kichirou's black hair.

Finally they were together. Finally they could touch.

Everything else melted around them.

Nothing else mattered but the feel of each other's heart beats. 

We are almost to the end of this novel!!

I've only got 3.5 more chapters left until the end! I am tying to decide if I should start on another novel, here is an exert from it, let me know if you think I should continue it and start it as a new novel. 

Addis

I froze as I realized the message on my phone was from my boss. In glaring letters, it was like a giant black flag raising above my head. I had triggered something that I could never take back, hadn't I?

Sure enough, as I walked through the office doors, he was sitting at his desk typing furiously on his laptop. I gulped down my nervousness and hit lightly on the door.

"You needed me, boss?" I asked, trying to hold in my nervousness. From the other side of the desk, my boss stopped what he was doing and looked up with his bright blue eyes. He was the type of boss that all the female staff swooned over. Even, I, as a man, realized that my boss was the epitome of all handsome men. Square jaw, bright eyes, and beautiful long eyelashes. He stood up from his seat, and tapped on his desk.

"You know why I called you here, right?" His fingers tapped all the while as he navigated around his desk. He went over to his coffee maker, glanced at me, and then began to busy himself. Knowing I was stuck in a corner, I breathed out and answered honestly.

"Because I accidentally sent you a dick pic." By the coffee maker, my boss froze, and looked over at me. The coffee was still pouring into the cup, not stopping as it spilled all over the counter top.

"Accidentally?" His voice quivered with surprise. I sat there with my hands in my lap, hoping to god he would not ask me for the full story. How could I tell him I got shit faced drunk with my buddies the night before and they had dared me to send that picture to the person I had liked? That, well, it did not seem like that answer would go over very well. Considering not many people knew that I was gay, I figured having my boss know might be a way worse situation.

Over by the coffee maker, my boss finally noticed the coffee was beginning to fall onto the front of his suit pants, staining the fabric. Quickly, he grabbed some napkins and began to pat furiously on his front. Daring not to move, I watched as my boss, and the man I had loved for the last three years, suddenly became a bit more human.