"How about we go for a ride?" David said looking to Henry.

"Where are you taking us?" Henry asked looking at him.

"I'm not the one driving." He smiled. "You are."

"What?" Mary Margaret and Maya said at the same time.

"You guys have fun." Maya said looking to them. "I'd rather not get killed." She said with a chuckle looking at Henry.

She walked out and towards the beach like usual. She sat there for a while but there was no sign of Zach. After a while she went back to the loft and saw Regina, Emma, and Hook there.

"Oh uh why is everyone here?" She asked looking to them confused.

"You aren't with Mary Margaret and David?" Emma asked.

"No I left when they said they wanted to-" she thought about finishing but she didn't want to freak them out. "I just wanted to walk on the beach."

"Is something wrong with the mirror?" Maya asked looking at it.

"Emma was going to try and see if Ariel made it to her prince." Regina answered.

"Oh okay." Maya nodded. Hook seemed hesitant about it but Emma did it anyway. Ariel was with Eric and it ended happily.

Right after Henry walked in with Maya's parents. "There you are. Did you have fun today?" Emma asked.

"Only the best day ever. David let me drive his truck." Henry smiled.

"You let him do what?" Regina asked protectively. Henry looked to her confused. "Oh uh as the mayor I can't let an unlicensed, underage driver on the streets of Storybrooke." She answered. Maya rolled her eyes lightly. The more everyone seemed to cover everything up the more it frustrated her.

"As mayor you might want to put a little bit of money into road repair." David said as Henry chuckled.

"Excuse me?" Regina asked.

"Nothing." David answered as he walked away. Supposedly Henry hit a mailbox but had a good time and Emma had to tel him how it was dangerous of him to do that. David just wanted to prove that he could be fun.

Mary Margaret asked about Ariel and Emma said they saw her over Skype and that she found Eric. It just made Maya more upset. It was a lot more lying then she wanted.

"Our luck seems to be changing. How about we go to dinner at granny's?" Mary Margaret said as everyone agreed except Killian who left. They left for Granny's and all sat around the table. Maya tried to make the most out of hanging out with Henry and they all talked a lot at the table. Emma and Maya didn't talk to each other directly much and it wasn't just Maya avoiding conversation with her sister. It was mutual.

------------

A few days later everyone gathered at Regina's to summon her mother. Maya wasn't so sure about it but she participated anyway. To summon her Mary Margaret had to be there as well as the murder weapon. So Regina had set the candle in the middle of the table and they all held hands. Maya sat in between her parents like usual. They all thought of Cora and soon enough a portal summoned above the table they were sitting at.

They all looked up to it and Regina told her mom to come through. "Come on mother! You owe me this." Regina said with a bit of sadness in her voice.

The table bumped and Mary Margaret screamed. "Sorry love. I crossed my legs and bumped the table." Hook said looking down. Regina signed and blew out the candle.