Chapter 24: Love in the Shower

Still November 13th
(Third person POV)

(Your name) heard the bathroom door open and close. Then heard loud thumps on the floor and a zipper unzipping. (Your name) then realized that someone was undressing. But not just someone. Michael. The shower curtain opened a little and someone stepped in. (Your name) turned around and saw Michael. She smiled and hugged him. Michael hugged (your name) back and kissed the top of your head.

(Lemon ahead! Don't like sexual content, skip this part)

Michael grabbed a bar of soap and rubbed it on (Your name)'s body. (Your name) moaned faintly and gripped his arms. Michael smiled down at (your name) and kissed her passionately. (Your name) kissed back passionately and began french kissing him. Michael french kissed back and lifted (your name) in his arms and pinned her to the wall and kisses her deeply and went down to her breasts and sucked on her right nipple and tweaked her left nipple with his index finger and thumb. (Your name) moaned and tangled her fingers into Michael's chocolate brown locks.

"Wait a minute. You always pleasure me first." (Your name) said. "So?" Michael retorted. "So, I want to pleasure you first." (Your name) complained. Michael chuckled and nodded. "Okay baby girl." Michael said and placed (Your name) back on the tub floor. (Your name) kissed Michael's neck and bit love bites into his skin. Michael moaned with pleasure and bit his lip. (Your name) then sent kisses down from his collarbone to his chest. (Your name) then licked his nipples slowly and sexily. Michael moaned a little louder as (Your name)'s tongue brushed against his nipples and electric sparks were sent all over his body.

(Your name) kissed his chest softly and trailed the kisses down to his flat stomach. Michael chuckled as (Your name) kissed his bellybutton and nuzzled her nose into his stomach. (Your name) heard his chuckles and stuck her (right/left) pinky in his bellybutton and traced on the walls of it. Cute chuckles suppressed through Michael's lips, causing (Your name) to giggle.

(Your name) then kissed down to his throbbing member and began to suck slowly with her hands on his thighs.  Michael let out soft moans and tangled his fingers into (Your name)'s (hair length) (hair color) hair.  (Your name) proceeded to suck faster and twirled her tongue on his tip.  Michael moaned a little louder and threw his head back.  This was a signal for (Your name) to go faster and that's what she did.  (Your name) sucked him even faster and Michael orgasmed and ejaculated into her mouth. 

(Your name) pulled away and wiped her mouth and smiled up at Michael.  Michael smiled back at (Your name) and picked her up and pinned her to the wall.  Michael spreaded out (Your name)'s legs as far as they could go and began sucking on her pussy.  (Your name) moaned and gasped rapidly and bit her lip as she was drowned in pleasure.  Michael then began licking at her which caused (Your name) to moan even louder, and gasp faster in shear pleasure and delight.  Michael loved hearing (Your name)'s moans of pleasure and licked even faster.  This caused (Your name) to orgasm and cum heavily into his mouth. 

Michael pulled his face out of her womanhood and wiped his mouth and smiled at (Your name).  (Your name) smiled back blushed a deep shade of red.  "I want you." Michael said softly.  (Your name) smiled and said, "Then you can have me." Michael smiled and positioned his member at her wet pussy.  "But Michael I'm a virgin, can you be gentle?" (Your name) asked shyly.  Michael nodded and slowly entered her.  (Your name) gasped and groaned a bit in pain.  Michael kissed (Your name)'s cheek to reassure her that it's alright and slowly thrusted inside her.  (Your name) moaned loudly as the pleasurable movement in her womanhood succumbed her.  Michael started to thrust harder, and made (Your name) moan as loud as she can.  Even if she was really wet, she was still tight.  "Mmmmm Michael!" (Your name) moaned loudly and cummed again on his member.  Michael stroked himself quickly and pulled out and ejaculated on (Your name)'s stomach.  (Your name) breathed rapidly and washed the seed off her under the shower head and got out and dried off. 

Michael followed her and did the same and wrapped his arms around her and whispered in her ear.  "I love you so much (Your name)."  (Your name) smiled and said back, "I love you too Michael." Michael smiled and picked her up bridal style and carried her to the bedroom and laid her down on the bed and laid next to her and fell asleep.  (Your name) smiled pulled the (your favorite color) duvet over her and Michael and cuddled up to him and fell asleep as well.

Author's Note

MeHey horror loversThank you so much for readingThe slashers are asleep so I'll tell you guys the newsThe next chapter is the final chapter of this book.  😢😦😣😟😭

But they'll be a sequel coming out in a couple months or soonerThank you so much and see you next timeBye! 😊💖❤