Chapter two

Soul's POV

Damn Maka. I was only trying to be nice! Why was Maka so up-tight?

Hold it Soul. You know why. She faced (and defeated) that Keshin like a pro. Now she's having horrible nightmares about it. just. like. you. All you have to do is be a supportive weapon, cuz that's what cool guys do. And I am a cool guy.

I didn't go back to sleep. Before I knew it I heard the stove turn on and Maka rummaging around the kitchen. I smelled bacon, pancakes, toast and eggs.

"Soul! come eat!" Maka yelled.

"Ya! ya! I'm coming!" I shouted back. I wrenched myself out of bed and clumsily walked to the kitchen. I plopped myself down on a chair when Maka shoved a plate towards me. She sat down across from me and silently ate her breakfast. Her eyes looked a little red and puffy and I could tell she had been crying. I decided not to ask because I didn't want to risk a Maka chop. Maka looked up and at the clock.

"Omigosh! SOUL HURRY UP WE ARE GONNA BE LATE!!!!" Maka shouted while shoveling food into her face.

I looked up and sure enough we had twenty minutes. Where did the time go?! I shoveled food into my mouth and gulped down my orange juice. Maka took our plates and set them in the sink. I went to my room and changed out of my pjs. I took my black headband and put it in it's usual resting spot. I walked out to find Maka in her usual school girl outfit and she pulled me out the door. I managed to grab the keys and start my bike.

Maka holds on loosely as we speed toward the DWMA. We get there with plenty of time to spare. Kid, Liz, patty, Tsubaki and Black⭐️star are all talking in a small circle. Finding this odd we join the group.

"ITS ABOUT TIME YOU GUYS GOT HERE! HOW DARE YOU KEEP YOUR GOD WAITING!" Black⭐️star yells.

'Ya, ya. Do us all a favor and shut up.' I think. I'm about to say it too but then Maka speaks up.

"Sorry guys. What are you all talking about? you guys look so serious." she says.

Typical Maka always straight forward.

"Well there's been a big buzz floating around school that a team of students went to take down a couple of keshins but they haven't been heard from in a week" Liz explains.

"They didn't come back! They didn't come back!" Patty giggles while clapping her hands.

"That's great but why does that concern you, or us. Did any of you know the students?" I said.

"Well no but I'm assuming my dad will make us go after them." Kid says matter-of-factly.

"Of course he would! IM BLACK⭐️STAR!" Black⭐️star yelled as if that cleared up everything. I heard Maka sigh.

"Would he really? I mean we just defeated Asura we are all still recovering" Maka says.

"Speak for yourself! I can handle anything!" Black⭐️star brags. It took everything I had not to punch him in the face. Conveniently Maka did for me, and Maka chopped him.

"Well I guess we just have to wait and see." Tsubaki said. The bell rung loudly signaling we should get to class soon.

Black⭐️star recovered rubbing his temple and we all walked to Stein's class in our small group talking about whatever. I wasn't listening. I was deep in thought.

We walked into the classroom and took our seats just as the bell rang.

"Alright class today we will be dissecting a goat." Professor Stein said.

The whole class groaned.

"But first, Tsubaki, Black⭐️star, Kid, Liz, Patty, Soul and Maka, you are all wanted in the death room."

Kid looked at us in the 'I told you so' way. I rolled my eyes.

"Yes sir." Maka said.

We all scurried out of the classroom glad that we got to miss today's dissecting lesson and headed to lord death's room.

We walked and talked about whatever. I wasn't really listening. I was deep in thought.

Why would lord death need all of us to go after a few students. Either the keshins are really powerful or the students just suck at fighting. I feel Maka bump my arm.

"Hey Soul are you ok?" she asked quietly.

"Yeh, just thinking is all." I replied.

She nodded her head in understanding. I'm glad she normally doesn't pry to much. I shoved my hands in my jeans and just focused on the ground. We reached the door and knocked.

~~authors note~~

Ok tell me what you think! To long to short? Give me ideas to use in the future of this fan fiction I would really appreciate it- it would be best if u private message me that would be great! anyways comment and vote!!!

MC LUVS YOU!!

Oh yeah! - I do not own soul eater or any of the characters. (I'm only writing this once cuz it's just a waste and I'm not even sure if it's really that important so...ya....BYE!"

Mcxoxo<3