PROLOGUE

One day, while Amethyst Pendleton was fixing her late father’s things, she was mesmerized by the picture of his father and his best friend and how they look so happy together in front of a university. After that she convinced her mom to let her study to that university to see what kind of school his father went and also hoping to have a true friend in that school like the friend his father with.

Nathaniel Josh Anderson ‘was’ the king of a prestigious university, Adamson University; ‘had’ the best cool friends and; ‘had’ the queen bee as his girlfriend, but one day he realized that life is not always as easy, because his family went bankrupt and everything went upside down. His family decided to transfer him to more affordable school; his friends started to avoid him and his girlfriend broke up with him on the moment he told her about the bankruptcy. However, after a year of depression, Nate felt that the Goddess of luck kisses his toe because his family’s company rise again much better than before. Unfortunately, it didn’t go as it was like before. His parents keep themselves very busy that causes them to lose some affection and forget the real value of a family and Nate became bossy, rude, overconfident, yet still very HOT. His father told him that he would transfer him to Elite’s University but he refused it, because he wants to study again at the Adamson University and even requested to buy the whole university. Every Adamson students was shocked on what suddenly happened and Nate’s ‘ex’-friends and ‘ex’-girlfriend started to approach him again but they can’t, it’s very different now, now that Nate is the MAN, everybody is afraid of him, even more than before.

What will happen if these two strangers meet each other? Would Amethyst find a true friend or would she find more than that?