FierroSexual

AN/ this isn't going to be a long story, just a short one. Mkay. But hopefully it'll be good!
P I N K C O W S  Y A Y----------

ALEX POV::::

I was on my way to the common room to meet Magnus and the others. When I found them, they were deep in a conversation. I decided to listen to what they were saying before joining them.
"But, There's something I've been wondering about you Magnus" Mallory started
"Yeah since you and Alex started dating" Halfborn continued. I blushed. Magnus and I had gotten together a month ago, Halfborn and Mallory got together a week after. They were a cute couple.
"So, as Alex is gender fluid, and you're dating Alex when he's male and female..." Halfborn said. Oh no, he's probably going to ask something stupid like how do you do it in bed or something like that. I braced myself..
"What's your sexuality?" Mallory finished.
I was surprised, not the question I was expecting.
"I mean, are you bisexual? Since you date Alex on female and male days?" Mallory asked
Magnus grinned
"I would say I'm FierroSexual" he said
They all burst out laughing
"And what is that supposed to mean?" Giggled Mallory
"It means that I'm only attracted to Alex Fierro." He smiled
I couldn't help but smile too. Magnus was so pure. How did I get such an amazing boyfriend?

TIME SKIP TO NIGHT

MAGNUS POV::: *wow an actual change in point of view*

Alex was snuggled up into my chest. He almost always slept in my room, as he claimed it became 'lonely' in his room. Whatever the reason was, I enjoyed having him here. Actually, I loved having him here, next to me.
Alex was incredibly cute when he was asleep. He was using me as a kind of human pillow. Sometimes he woulda cuddle even closer to me and make a content sigh when he was happy. It was adorable. He had nightmares when he slept alone. He sometimes had nightmares now too, but he claimed they were better when he slept with Magnus.
"Hey Magnus" Alex whispered.
"Yeah" I breathed
"I heard you're FierroSexual" I could hear the smirk in his voice. I blushed. He must've overheard the conversation with Mallory and Halfborn.
"Well. Yes. I only have eyes for you Alex Fierro." I smirked . I could feel him smiling against my neck.
"Dork" he laughed
"Yes, but I'm your dork" I wrapped my arm around his waist. He laughed. His laugh was amazing. He flipped over so he was sitting on my waist.
"Yes, you are" he laughed, and leaned down and kissed me. I pulled him down towards me, he kissed me harder. Oh god, Alex. I pulled him closer, as if that was possible. And he pulled away.
"I love you. You know that right?" He looked at me.
"Of course. I love you too Alex" I said, this made him smile. His smile made me melt. Not literally, as that wouldn't be very attractive.
He kissed me, it was a slow and passionate kiss, and I could tell he loved me.
"I love you. After all, I'm FierroSexual" I said.
He laughed.