Payback Is A Bitch!

@suckmaharse Specially for you for being crazy and weird just like me.No I'm not kidding.
Yes, I'm serious about it!🙈
Enjoy!
............................................................................

The boys and girls are having their trainings and you are currently waiting for Veronica and Archie to finish up theirs because one of them will be your ride back home.

You pulled out your phone and looked at the time it's just 4 :15pm and the training will only end at 5.

You were really bored. You closed your book and looked around you then you saw Reggie.

Yes the good looking, hot, yummy Reggie. Eww, did I just call Reggie yummy! Disgusting.

Well back to him and what he was doing. He was drinking a red liquid kind of drink. Energy drink I guess. While chatting with one of Cheryl's friend whom is a cheerleader.

I then saw Archie and Veronica walking towards me. I guess it already break then. Both of them walked towards you.

You then noticed that Betty ain't with Veronica.  So you asked her.

"Hey V! Where's Betty?"

"She is out with Juggie. My inner gut is saying that their are on a date or maybe up to something crazy."she said with a smile.

You just smiled shaking your head. Then you heard coach and Cheryl shout that break is over and it's time for practice.

"Well, there's your queue to hell. May you souls die in heaven" you say smiling.

Archie then jogged out to the field first leaving Veronica behind with you.

Veronica then passed her bottle to you and walked back the way she came.

You then turned back to your phone scrolling through your playlist thinking of a song to choose.

Hmm, Cure by Lady Gaga or Despacito by Luis Fonsi & Daddy Yankee ft Justin Bieber...

REGGGGIEEEE!

You dropped your phone to the floor and scream. You picked your phone and looked towards the sound.

You then noticed that Veronica was standing infront Reggie with her wet.

I don't know how it happened but I'm sure that Reggie poured his drink on Veronica.

Veronica's white tshirt was wet and her bra was visible. You quickly walked to her and pulled her from Reggie.

Reggie and a few of his friends from the team were laughing at Veronica. You turned looking for Archie and you noticed that he was too focused on his game and is on the other side of the field.

You just shrugged and walked with Veronica to the gym locker. Veronica was changing when Cheryl walked into the locker and tell her to be out in 5 minutes if not she will be off the team.

Veronica was in bad mood so you just walked out of the gym locker and head back to seat earlier.

You was sitting and watching all of them playing and practicing. Suddenly, you had a idea. You then turned to your phone and noticed that you 10 minutes more before they are done with the practice.

You then walked into the boys gym locker and looked to Reggie's locker. It wasn't that hard to find when he was the captain of the team.

You took out his bag and took his car keys out of the bag together with his fresh clothes. You then replaced his clothes with torn girl clothes that you took out from the janitors room.

You took his fresh boxer and used it to wipe the floors of the boys bathroom. You kept it back in it's original place and did a last change by changing his towel to a girl's towel that looked like a nanny's towel.

You then shoved all of his stuffs in your beg and walked out of the boys locker into the girls locker.

You then walked in and take Cheryl's bag and took out your gum that you were chewing and put it on Cheryl's fresh clothes near the place that would end at her ass.

You then place it back at her usual place and poured glue on tye rest of her clothes in her locker and placed it back make it look like it poured it self due to the slam shut of her locker door.

You then walked out with Reggie's clothes still in your bag. You took to the Cheryl's friends book locker in the hall and used your techniques and break open her locker.

You shoved Reggie's clothesand keys in. You write a letter saying meet me at midnight near the Riverbank naked.

Be ready babe, I'm gonna finger in you really hard and make you shout my name on repeat you write on the letter and keep it along with his stuffs and walked back to the gym locker.

You walked to Veronica with grin in you face showing that you did something proud.

Veronica that noticed you, shaked her head smiling.  Then there was a loud screaming from the other side of the room from Cheryl.

Everyone when over and saw the mess that you did. Cheryl's friends somehow convinced her and made her use the other fresh clothes from the bag.

Everyone cleaned themselves while I wait outside for Archie and Veronica.

It turns out all of us have to walk back home due to no ride back home.

On the way, Veronica came to your side and pulled you to the side and asked.

"It's you who did it. Didn't you?"

"Don't tell me you did that to Reggie too. That was so lit!"

You then turned towards them and put on your best innocence face and pretend that you didn't know anything and say the one thing.

"What, payback is a bitch, so is karma."

Then all of you start to laugh. You then stopped laughing when a notification came to your phone.

You pulled it out and saw a picture of Cheryl's ass which was covered with gum with caption.

'Someone gummed the bitch'.You then burst laughing harder. Veronica took the phone from you and read it with Archie.

"Oh My God, girl. I never knew there was a devil in your angel body."

You then smiled and said " No one messes with my friends" and linked your hands to Veronica continuing to walk back.

----------------------------------------------------------

Next chapter Archie or Jughead?
Comment down below.