Chapter 12 Assasins

Sup everybody I'm back with a new chapter sorry for the wait I had to work on my third book I would recommend for you top also check it out and yeah ill see you at the end of this chapter.

Your pov.

You woke up to see that the others were awake. While you got up you realized about last night and thought: Hope the others wont get the wrong idea.

You got dressed with a fresh pair of clothes, a (f/c) t-shirt, a (2f/c) hoodie and (3f/c) pants. (or in which row you want) After that you went down stairs to see Elizabeth Cocking breakfast. You remembered the demon from your sword you made appear. "Huh completely forgot about it." you said. "What?" Elizabeth asked. "Oh just thinking of a Demon that has the same name like you." you replied. "Well you are half demon." Elizabeth said. You knew that and nodded. "Hey kids whatcha doing?" Sans came in asking. "Ey sans my body what's up cause I'm good." you replied with a pun inside. "Haha good one mate." he said, "I'm good too." Sans ended. "Anyway I'm gonna head out to town anyone wanna join?" You asked. "I'll join." Sans answered. "Me too." f/n said. You smiled and went out with your friends.

Time skip. (Sorry)
When you arrived at the town you were met Gaster who was also there. "Hi Gaster whatcha doing?" you greeted. "Oh just some shopping nothing new. And you?" he replied. "Me and my friends are hanging out." you said as you made a hang appear. Some people laughed and some giggled. "Haha very clever but you know I like sans jokes much better." He laughed a bit. "No wonder he's you son. Your skele son lol." you almost laughed. "Ay that's my pun I invented it." sans said laughing a bit with Gaster. "Well I purrfected it." You said. "Hahahaha that's so funny I love this guy no homo tho/not in that way tho." F/n said. "No worries." You said. After you all had a good time of laughing and telling jokes you headed to the center of the market which is also a black market in a way. (The type that would still be legal if not in the real then in this world so deal with it. Just kidding pls don't kill me.) Gaster bought some wiles while you got some new sword since you couldn't find a better one you chose this one.

) Gaster bought some wiles while you got some new sword since you couldn't find a better one you chose this one

After buying it you turned and saw some people with robes and hoodies hiding half of they're face.
The leader looks like this.

The other two like this.

They looked like they were searching for you but not to hunt you

They looked like they were searching for you but not to hunt you. You told sans to wait and went to and alley to meet these people.
Man 1: Greetings y/n we've been looking for you.
You: How do you know my name?
Man 2: Do you know who we are?
You: Sorry but no.
Man 3: We're Assassins.
You: Have you come to Assassinate me cause it doesn't look like it.
Man 1: No but we want you to join us. Your Father knew me well and maybe you'll remember too.
The leader removed the hood.
You: Mathew Jins?
Jins: Quite correct but just call me Jins.
You: Where were you.
You hugged him. Jins was a childhood friend of y/n so that's why the hug.
You: My old friend you aged a lot.
Jins: And you stopped with 16.
You: Yeah it's been a while.
Later after telling the stories of each other.
Jins: Man that's one crazy woman you have in your life.
You: Yeah but I already told her to leave me alone and she did until now. I hope it stays like this.
Jins: Well I'll be dammed anyway well be heading off let us know if you want to join.
He handed a number to you.
You: No Problem.
You went back to sans and told him everything.

Hey everybody this is a longer chapter so I hope you enjoyed and I'll seya next time bye.

PS. Chara is gonna do something in the next chapter anyway bye.