Chapter 24: He wants to meet up with me.

"Sweet dreams, baby girl." I whisper as I put Lily down for a nap. She keeps staring at me with her big brown eyes, which makes me smile. I just leave her room because I know that in a few minutes she will be sound asleep. I hear Nicholas and James laughing loudly from our bedroom. "MOMMY!" Nicholas yells. I rush in there.

"What's wrong?" I ask with a hint of worry in my voice.

"Daddy, won't stop tickling me!" He complains inbetween giggle. I smile and let out a sigh of relieve. I remember the times James and I used to have such tickle-fights. He wouldn't let go of me either.

"Nicholas, your sister is sleeping. You have to be a little more quiet." He nods in understanding. "Why don't you go downstairs and watch some T.V.. I think Superman is on."

"YAAAAAY!!" He exclaims.

"Shhhhh."

"Yaaaaaay." He whispers and runs down the stairs. I chuckle a little.

"James?"

"Yeah." He says, sitting up straight on the bed.

"Um, my uh my manager called." I start. "He wants to meet up with me."

"That's great baby."

"In L.A.."

"Oh." Is all he says.

"Yeah." I sigh. "There's more." He looks at me, encouraging me to go on. "I uhm I wanna take Lily with me."

"What? Why? I can take perfect care of her."

"I know that baby." I say with a slight smile. "But while I'm in L.A. I wanna visit Logan, that way he can meet her too." He nods in understanding. I feel so bad about this. He takes my hand and pulls me close to him causeing me to fall onto his lap. He tucks my hair behind my ear and brings his lips close.

"I love you." He whispers. I turn my face with a slight smile playing on my lips.

"I love you too." I lean in and kiss him, wrapping my arms around his neck. "Hey, don't be sad, you'll still have Nicholas and Fox to keep you company." He nods.

"I know." He gives me a quick peck on the lips. "I'll still miss you like hell though."

"I'll miss you too." I possition myself in front of him, one leg at each side of him. I leaned in and kissed him passionately.

"Daddy! Superman!" We hear Nicholas yell from down the stairs. James pulls back.

"Sorry, I gotta go watch that." I give him a 'seriously' look. "Sorry." He says again and look apologetically. He stands up, turns around and places me back on the bed. As he walks towards the door he turns around to see me pouting. He lets out a soft sigh. "I can't leave you here." He runs back to me and picks me up. I immediately wrap my legs around his torso and my arms around his neck. Our lips collide. He carries me all the way downstairs and places me on the couch. He sits down next to me and Nicholas crawls into his lap. I snuggle into his side as the movie starts.

~~~~~~

sorry it's short...