Bad Bad Boy

"What do you want" the voice calls, its deep and handsome. "Uh um hi!" I'm so nervous but I keep my cool. "Who the fuck is this?" "Wow don't have to be a dick!" Ok now I'm just angry! He's acting like a total ass hole! "Oh, your that girl from the bakery, I recognise your voice now" "jeez you should be so much more nicer on the phone! What If your mum or your boss calls you and your acting like that!" Things go silent after that and he doesn't respond. "I don't go to work and I don't have a mum" my heart drops to the floor. "I, I'm so sorry..." I felt so bad why did I say that! "Nah it's not your fault I don't have a job". Really? He just said he didn't have a mum now he's joking around? "No I was talking about how you don't have a mother" "never met her, don't care". Yep he's a heartless dick face. I didn't say anything I was so mad and so upset my emotions where everywhere and it was messing with my speech and thinking process. "Hey, meet me at the park tonight at 6" and he hangs up the phone. "Wait!" I sigh and scrunch up my face. Now I'm going out to meet someone who could possibly rape me!? My mind was telling me no and my stomach was telling me yes. Part of me felt he was a nice guy and wouldn't hurt a soul. Ok I finally made up my mind, I'll meet up with him.