Epilogue: The Ackermans

Start from the beginning

"Ozzy! Belle! Get your things pack up, were leaving in 5 minutes!!" Levi shouted from downstairs signalling the kids to prepare themselves.

"Dad! Farlan put his shitty weird plant again in my room!" A girl squealing in disgust can be heard upstairs.

"Oi Cassiopeia Isabel Ackerman! For the third time, do not say 'shitty'"

Then a much older boy can be heard "Thats what you get for poisoning my Venus Flytrap!"

"Levi honey. The kids are fighting again. Get on them quick." Hanji as she tries to cook for a pasta dish signalled Levi to go upstairs.

Levi rolled his eyes and yelled "Farlan! Isabel! Once I get my ass up there and youre not yet done packing your things youll end up   with a broom spanked on your butts for the whole day!

Hanji on the other hand laughed at the situation.

A situation where she couldnt imagined happening on her life.

Hanji Zoe Ackerman whos now 38 years old and Levi Ackerman who is now 40 years old had given their life a pretty much happiness and stress curled up in two adorable 5 and 4 year old kids, turns out after Hanji's pregnancy with Farlan Osiris, a year after, she discovered that she was again pregnant which left Levi smirking. After then, the baby turned out to be a girl so they decided to compliment their kids name by naming them into the stars so she named them Cassiopeia Isabel. Adding Levi's friend name on it. As what they also did to Farlan.

It was now a sunny morning as theyre getting ready to see Nakahara's birthday, Mike and Nanaba's daughter which is also Isabels playmate. Once Hanji was done cooking and Levi lecturing the kids. She plated down the food and ordered the three to get down eating. The two however went downstairs with hunger and happiness on their faces followed by Levi who still wears a black pajama and a white shirt.

Levi sat beside Hanji and in front of them were the two kids. They started eating when Farlan talked

"Mom. Look. I found this chameleon outside my window, it looks like it can change any color from tine to time, its so amazing!" Farlan stared in amazement as he held his hand out for Hanji to see the thing.

"Oi! Farlan. Dont pick those up. Theyre dirty!" Levi scolded.

Meanwhile Hanji got the chameleon in her hands.

"Wow. Thats good Farlan. Do you know that Chameleon really can camouflage their bodies into anything? Thats their own way of defending themselves from the predators, so that they wouldnt see and eat them" Hanji said in a matter of fact tone.

"But mom Farlan's been petting different animals and plants inside our room. And its grossing me out!" Isabel let out a disgusted face as she rolled his eyes on Farlan.

The two parents shared a ridiculous look on how their kids ended up like they are. But in an opposite kind of way..

Farlan Osiris who is a year older than Isabel. Sure got most of his traits to his father Levi. Like the well aligned jaw, pointed nose, pale white skin, and raven black hair and gray orbs, Except for the structure of his eye and his curiosity to experiment things were inherited from Hanji. Making him look like a mixed up strong Levi outside and a crazy Hanji inside.

Meanwhile, the youngest, Cassiopeia Isabel looked like more Hanji, mostly because she is feminine and had Hanji's hazelnut orbs and hair, she even had her messy locks which she kinda hated, she had nose like Hanji's but her eye structure ,pouted lips and everything underneath were inherited from Levi. Looking like shes always pissed.

"Dad are we going to Nakahara later?" Isabel asked as she drinks her milk.

"Yes. So hurry in packing your things." Levi said.

"Is Edward and Mirana gonna come too Mom? Farlan asked. Hes talking about Petra and Oluo's son Mirana and Eld and Graces son too.

" I dont know that yet, hmm Levi. Did Eld tell you theyll bring their kids?" Hanji shifted looking at Levi.

"Yeah they are"

Then the two hoorayed and as they finished their food, they ran upstairs to pack their things. Leaving Hanji and Levi sitting on the table alone. Hanji got up and picked up the left overs when Levi quickly grabbed her waist in his arms and looked her hazelnut happy eyes as she giggled.

"Hey beautiful" Levi teasingly said.

"Levi. Hah. What are you doing?!" Hanji giggled. "The kids might see us!"

"No, theyll be busy upstairs, i missed this kind of moment four eyes" Levi seductivelu said.

"Heh. Yeah. Its been a lot of work with the kids" Hanji let out a weak smile.

Levi then petted Hanji's hair "Your hair is gross." Then looks at her clothes "youre clothes seems dirty too. Mind if I take them off?"

"Levi!" Hanji let out a whispered laugh but then she looked at the mesmerizing gray hawkeyes of his husband. Sure she noticed a line of facial lines forming on her husbands eyes but still she thought that hes still hot after all this years, She then put her hands in Levi's neck and said "well maybe if you could do shampoo my hair like you used to do then I might just let you take off these clothes" she whispered seductively.

Levi couldnt resist Hanji as he leaned himself up for a kiss when..

"Dad! Should I bring-- these one...." Farlan looked at the two almost kissing and Levi quickly backed off but hes quite still hugging Hanji.

"Y-yeah.. Just bring whatever you want, now go upstairs and help your sister get ready"

"O--. Okay?" Farlan awkwardly walked upstairs.

As soon as the kid was gone out of their sight Levi and Hanji shared a passionate kiss. A kiss that bonded their love forever, and thought how stressful and at the same time lucky they are. It was them. All the time.. That made them strong and still standing on both feet. It was their family.. The Ackermans

-END-