12

Damn I really do feel good to be back honestly I was just going through the chapters and reading the comments and tbh all of you guys really do give me the support I need to keep writing and so I truly wanna thank every single last reader, voter, and any one who comments
So for anyone who's been waiting here ya go loves❤️
-------------------------------------------------------

"Hello ladies and gentlemen, I am mrs.clarkson the art teacher here at Dunbar high which is filled with many wonderful smart young adults but not as wonderful as my art students who you've met already through the show, I am so proud of them as they are me we all have come a long way with expressing ourselves through our art and we all really do hope you guys enjoyed the last hour and 30 minutes of observing each and every last painting, drawing or any other items dealing with art, I honestly can't believe I even became an art teacher as I told my lovely students I use to be this person who didn't speak to anyone because I felt as if everyone was out to hurt me in any way possible, so during my years in highschool I started writing poems and expressing my feeling on anything in sight like buildings, food, songs ya know? But one day I met someone that listened to me connected to me and loved me for me and that person is now my husband going on 6years now but I don't want to bore you guys with my story I know you have things planned and stuff so have a nice day and make sure you come to our next chow which will be on a flier in the schools front office". Mrs.clarkson ended her speech by thanking everyone for coming and gathering her things walking off the stage hugging all of her students.

Isaiah cleaned up any paper he saw on the floor to make the janitors job less difficult and less hardworking while august leaned on a wall watching him not listening to anything Ariel had to say, he's still trying to figure why she's here.

"So grandma felt the need to get smart with me yesterday and say we all gone die one day like bitch who tf is we, cause you know she 96 now" she yatted on looking at this one jit named oscar stack some chairs.

"Why yo bimbo head ass here" I asked her getting annoyed at the fact she be popping up anywhere I'm at.

She took her attention off oscar, sucking her teeth at me " because this is an school even and I wanted to come and show some support"

Rolling my eyes at her I shook my head

"Nahh I'm just kidding Isaiah invited me and I ain't have shit to do at home so I just came, now why you here"?

"Same" I mumbled shrugging my shoulders and turning my attention back on Isaiah
He did everything so effortlessly and still looked perfect, have you ever met someone and  barely knew them but you knew that you had to see this person again?

Have you ever fell in love with someone's smile before and you just knew you had to see them smile again?

How about hearing their voice for the first time and just falling in love with it so you had to hear it again,

What about only knowing a person for 2 days but knowing deep down that person will no longer be called a person that person will no longer be just another student going to to same school as you, they will never be just another person in the world to you?

I don't know what type of scent he has on him but it's luring me in at a fast pace, too fucking fast at that.

Breaking out of my thoughts I removed myself from the wall watching as Isaiah walked up to me and Ariel smiling.

"I really do appreciate you guys coming today, it meant a lot to me" Isaiah said

Nodding my head at him Ariel replied "I'm really happy that us coming meant a lot to you even tho august said he was just bored, I wanted to come and show some support for you, seeing that your new to the school and city"

Rolling my eyes at what Ariel just said i was about to speak but was cut off my another voice

"Aye what y'all got planned for the night " turning my head I saw oscar standing next to Ariel nappy head ass.

"Nothing why" ariel answered for us very eagerly.

"I was gone see if y'all wanna swing by that party tonight out there by Dora st".

"Oh yeahh we was gone go and check out the scene" Ariel replied looking at us for reassurance, turning my head looking at Isaiah he smiled and nodded his head

"Oh ight cool I'll catch y'all there then" he said before leaving out of the building.

Clapping her hands together Ariel turned around "so shall we leave and go get dressed"

Shaking my head "I'm straight with what I have on, I'm not gone be there too long anyway"

Pulling out her phone Ariel got in Snapchat recording her self " catch me and the crew at the party tonight like bdrrr, and a hoe bet not catch Ashley ass there or you already know what the fuck gone happen" ending her video she turned around and said

"Alright lets slide"

-------
😊