The youngest fairy looked up. No problem Olivia you where right I just had to get every one to see that now go find your fairy and tell her the good news but I'm afraid I won't be seeing you after that. The witches know where I'm hiding and I can't put any of you guys into danger so I'm going into hiding again. And tell your fairy that if she ever needs my help I'd be happy to knowing what she like just from the way you talked about her. And tell her not to object sometime in the future we are going to meet and she'll need my help and I know I won't agree unless I promised to help her so I'm promising her now. It was good to help you out and it was a pleasure working with you but I have to go and if anyone asks you don't know me. And just like that the fairy was gone.

Oh Lila. I'll miss you. I promise I'll do what you asked even if I'm not sure why. Now to go tell Frieda the good news.

_________________________________

Frieda sat on her bed waiting for Olivia.

Well someone seems anxious. James said as he came in from across her room. What's got your like this.

Nothing. Just waiting for a reply from someone. She answered coolly while trying to convince herself not to get over excited as Olivia's wish for her could have been rejected by the council.

No something definitely has your mind. You haven't even asked why I'm in your room. James said suspiciously.

Frieda looked up at the boy clearly bored. James don't you think I've learned to stop asking questions that I'm not always going to get an answer from. You're in my room because you one wanted to see /talk to me or two because you're still trying to convince me to give the Winx another chance. She said looking at him dully.

Frieda, I'm back.

Whose that, James asked quickly. It didn't sound like Roxy.

Duh that's because it isn't Roxy. Come in Olivia. Frieda answered.

The girl walked in as she smiled. So this is the famous James who changed your enchantix.

Yup Frieda replied. Well don't keep me in suspense, spill girl.

Wait what am I missing here James asked looking in between both fairies.

Nothing, James let's just say this was the reply I was waiting for so anxiously Frieda said to him before turning to Olivia. So spill girl what did they say.

Olivia grinned at the fairy before her before replying yes, they said yes. We got it approved.

Frieda couldn't contain her excitement as she squealed. You are the best. Did you know that. Alright you can give me details about it later. Can I try it now?

Sure you should be able to choose when you wish to go between the two.

Frieda what's going on here James asked.

She looked at him and smiled. How about I show you rather than tell you she said as she transformed into her enchantix. She looked in the mirror with a huge smile. Olivia you are the best seriously.

Okay wait. So you still have the ability to access your enchantix he asked?

Yes. Well you know it's a long story so why don't you sit down and I'll fill you in and then Olivia can fill us in on what happened with the council.