"Hey Brad" Jen greeted as she pulled him into a hug.

"Hey Jen, you look nice" he replied whilst he hugged her tighter.

"Thank you" she answered as she pulled at her light pink tank top with white lace detailing, paired with white shorts and tanned leather wedges and her hair styled into perfect loose curls.

"Come on then let's go" Kaitlyn announced.

Jen gave Brad a kiss on the cheek which made him blush before breaking away from the hug. I felt so jealous that I could of slapped her across the face.

****

"Kaitlyn I'm bored, when can we go to a shop I like I'm bored of looking at baby stuff" Jen complained as we walked round mothercare.

"Jen shut up or just go to the shops you like by yourself" Kaitlyn snapped back.

"But I need you to tell me how good I look in the clothes" she exclaimed.

We looked round for a bit until picked up a soft light yellow Winnie the Pooh baby blanket, a Winnie the Pooh baby grow, some newborn nappy's and a baby bottle.

"You're so lucky Alice" Jen suddenly announced.

"Why?" I asked confused.

"Well because you're having Brad's baby and let's face it Brad is drop dead gorgeous" she said with a smile.

"Do you like Brad?" I asked regretting that question straight away.

"Yeah I do he's just so hot, his smile makes my heart melt and his voice is the sexiest sound ever" she replied.

"Yeah well stay away from him, he's my boyfriend not yours and you're never going to get him" I stated raising my voice slightly.

"Yeah well we'll see about that" she replied with a smug smile.

'I talk a lot of shh when I'm drinking baby' I then heard my phone play so I checked the caller ID and saw the name 'Brad ;)' and answered it straight away.

Me: Hey

Brad: Hey I'm in town

Me: Where are you?

Brad: Look behind you

I put the phone down and turned round and saw Brad standing there. I threw my arms around his neck giving him a hug and placed light kisses on his lips.

"Someone's happy to see me" he joked.

"Where's Tris?" Kaitlyn then questioned.

"He's just behind me", Brad looked behind him but Tris wasn't in sight.

We all went to the next isle to see Tris there along with James and Con.

"Look I'm Katy Perry" Tris said as he picked up two baby bottles and put them on his nipples whilst singing 'California girls' as James and Con laughed singing along with him.

"Tris what are you doing?" Kaitlyn asked.

He went bright red and set the bottles back down in their places.

"Nothing" he mumbled as Con and James tried to hold in their laughter.

"Come on Tris" Kait said grabbing his hand pulling him away and everyone followed her.

We looked round for a bit more as I held Brad's hand I also picked up a Winnie the Pooh bib and a Winnie the Pooh plastic bowl and spoon for baby food.

"I like this" Kaitlyn announced as she picked up a mint green baby blanket with ducks all over it.

I nodded at her so she put it into her basket that was almost full with baby grows, bottles, nappy's and bibs.

"Have you got a Winnie the Pooh theme going on?" Brad commented gesturing to my basket of items.

"Well Winnie the Pooh is my favourite Disney film and it's for boys and girls. Also we don't know if we're having a boy or a girl yet and when we do find out I'll be too tired to go out shopping" I answered as we got in the queue to pay with Kaitlyn following behind.

When we finished shopping we let Jen go into the shops she wanted to go in but I soon regretted it as we spent two hours in Hollister just so she could pick a top.

Finally we left town and went home after having a Starbucks of course.

Tris, James, Kaitlyn and Jen went back to Tris' house but me and Brad went back home.

****

As we walked through the door to our house Jesse greeted us straight away.

"Hi Jess, did you miss me?" Brad asked while stroking her.

I then put the shopping away and sat on the sofa switching on the TV to here comes honey boo boo. Brad soon joined me with two cups of tea and snuggled up to me but it didn't last long though because Jess got jealous and led in between me and Brad.

"Brad I'm hungry" I whined after we watched TV for a good hour.

"What do you want to eat then?" He asked.

"Dominos pizza" I announced.

"Ok, we'll have dominos tonight" he agreed and pulled out his phone to dial the number.

The pizza arrived within half an hour and by the time it got here I was starving so I ate it all in ten minutes.

"You ate that quick" Brad exclaimed looking over at my empty plate.

"Well I'm eating for two people and you're not" I answered which caused a chuckle from Brad and for the rest of night we just cuddled whilst watching TV.

Authors note:

My twitter: LawsonDanni_TV

Chelsea's twitter: Chelseaa_125

We hope you like this chapter please vote and comment we love hearing your feedback on the story. Also of you have any ideas for baby names please comment below or inbox us on twitter, thanks for reading. :)

Chelsea and Danielle xx