Party!

*Two weeks later*

I woke up to see Brad asleep next to me so I quietly got out of bed, grabbed my phone from the bedside table and tiptoed downstairs. No one was awake yet as it was only 8:30.

I put the kettle on to make myself a cup of tea and searched through the cupboards for something to eat but couldn't find anything as Kaitlyn had ate it all.

"Good morning Alice" I heard someone say cheerfully behind me which made me jump

"God Kaitlyn you scared me" I said nearly shouting

"Shh you're going to wake the boys up" she hushed

We walked into the living room and switched on the TV

"Teen wolf is on" she squealed as she got the dark red blanket that was folded up on the sofa and wrapped it round her. I heard footsteps coming downstairs and all of a sudden James' head popped round the corner.

"Good morning girls, slept well?" James announced as he came and sat next to me

"Yes thank you" I replied, I looked over at Kaitlyn who was too interested in the TV to reply

"So me and the boys were talking last night and we decided we should throw a house party at Tristan's house tonight as his parents are out of town and everyone has to come in a onesie". James mentioned, all of a sudden Kaitlyn's head shot up and all her attention was on James.

"Did you say party?" She questioned excitedly

"Yes, it's tonight at Tristan's house and everyone has to come in a onesie" he told her

"You'll never catch me in a onesie" she stated

"You can come in something else then" James answered

Then I heard a phone vibrate and James looked at his phone

"Who texted?" I asked being nosey

"Taylor Swift to say she's coming to our party as she's in London this week" he responded, me and Kaitlyn looked at each other surprised.

"Celebrities are coming to our party?" Kaitlyn asked jumping up and down in excitement like a five year old.

"Just Taylor Lautner, Selena Gomez and Taylor Swift at the moment, I'm trying to get Lawson to come" he said.

"This is going to be the party of the year" Kaitlyn squealed whilst doing a little dance around the room that made her look as if she'd just wet herself.

*Later on that day*

I went back to my house to have a shower and washed my hair and body , I put on my rabbit onesie for the party and styled my hair into a waterfall braid. I put on some foundation, concealer, mascara, winged eyeliner and topped it all off with a coat of clear lip gloss. I also packed my over night bag as I'm sleeping over Tristan's house tonight with the boys.

Then I heard a knock at my bedroom door "can we come in?" I heard Brad question from the other side. So I opened the door to see Brad in his penguin onesie, Tristan in a tiger onesie, James in a stag onesie and Connor in a gorilla onesie. They all looked adorable.

"You ready to go yet?" I shouted out to Kaitlyn who was in my en suite getting changed.

"Nearly" she shouted back, then she opened the door wearing a pair of black skinny jeans, a white tank top with black lace detail and a black cardigan paired with black wedges. She curled her hair into loose curls leaving it down and only put some mascara and lipgloss on.