Being kidnaped by Nuaku part two.

*Hey, yah so I got a new keyboard and I can finally continue the gosh darn story because it will be faster to type it blue tooth and can connect to my phone so now on with the story.*

(YOUR POV)
As I wake up, my vision starts to clear and I notice a young boy sitting at the entrance to my room.  He looked a lot like Sango... "Good to see that your awake Ms.(Y/N)" the young boy said with lifeless eyes. "H-hello there."

Was the only thing you could muster, your throat was dry like you had not drank anything in days. He gave you a a cup of ice tea, slowing you to say "If you don't mind me asking, how long was i asleep for?" He liked to me then said in a plain tone."You have been asleep for three days."

"Three days!?" You yelled. He just nodded. Soon after that you herd someone coming with your demonic hearing and you were wondering who or what was coming...

(Inuyasha's POV)
Its been three days since (Y/N) got kidnapped by Naraku and I'm getting worried that the worst has happened but to make things worse Koga decided that he had to save her and that he would stay with us until he knows she's safe.

"Hey Mutt, how do you feel about leaving these humans behind going off on our own to get (Y/N)." He asked as if he was bored or something like that. "How about.... No! We need them so that we can even get in and get her. Do you know how many reincarnations he's got!?"

Koga looked at me as if i was a child telling to make me food. "Fine! I'll go on my own  and you know what? She's going to be my mate." He then smirks and runs off. I just look like this....

(Your POV)As the sound drew closer I glared at the doorway, just so I would be glaring at them when they get here

(Your POV)
As the sound drew closer I glared at the doorway, just so I would be glaring at them when they get here... but when i saw who it was he look too beautiful to be evil but then I remembered,'never judge a book by it a cover', and hardened my glare again but soon felt dizzy again and fell back into a sound sleep...