BATH ~ RON WEASLEY

(Year: 5)

Today was not a good day for me, I tripped in front of my Transfiguration class, I lost my favourite earring and the twins just had to prank me by dumping bright orange paint- that doesn't come out for over a week- on me. So my day was great.

My best friend, Hermonie is trying I make a stain remover to get the paint off, while I wait in my dorm.

Time skip
Hermonie comes up after about an hour or so with a bottle of the paint remover. So then I grab a change of clothes and head to the prefects bathroom.

As the taps fill up the bath tub I strip of my paint covered clothes and step into the warm, bubbly bath.

I grab the bottle of the soap Hermonie made and start scrubbing my skin, surprisingly the paint is coming off!

Once the paint is about half off I hear the door open, I pull the bubbles closer to me to try and cover my body from the persons view.

"Sorry, I didn't know you were in here Y/N" said Ron, my crush. I look over at him and he is also covered in paint, but it's pink paint. "It's ok, I see you also got covered in paint" I say.

"How are you getting it off? It's suppose to stay on for a week?" He asks

"Hermonie made a special soap that takes it off, you can have some if you like?" I say

"Sure, you don't mind if I join, do you? He asks.

"Yeah, sure, come in" I reply.

I look away while Ron strips and he then joins you in the bath. I hand him the bottle of soap and continue to scrub my hair, trying to get the paint out.

After the paint is almost out of my hair Rob speaks up, "Y/N, would you mind getting the paint off the back of my neck?"

"Sure, as long as you can get it out of the underside of my hair" I say, getting some soap on my hands moving closer to him. As I'm getting the paint off his back, I realize that my breasts are kinda touching his back, my cheeks heat up thinking about.

"All done" is say and turn around so he can get it out of my hair.

Ron comes over and starts to soap up my hair, my hearts starts to beat fast and I tense up. Once he's done he turns me around to face him.

"Y/N, you know, I really like you", he explains while his cheeks turn red.

"Do you mean like like, or just like?" I ask him, my cheeks also turning crimson.

"Like like" he whispers, coming closer.

"I like like you too" I reply.

We both lean in and we kiss. It was amazing! Butterflies in my stomach and my heart beating so fast I think it will come out of my chest.

Our lips move in sync, it feels like they were make for each other. We both pull away for air, with blushing faces.

"That was..." he starts

"Amazing" I say, dreamily.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" Asks Ron.

"Yes, yes I will!" I exclaim before pulling him in for another kiss.

Maybe being pranked was a good thing?