Madhouse

"Mienaaa!Miennaaaa!....Where is she?...Dakota,do know where Miena is?"I asked my 11 year old little sister.

"Um....I don't know."

"Ok,than-"

"Because we're playing hide and go seek."

"Aww,well why didn't you ask me to play?"I bent down.

"You aren't fun to play with.You always end up winning,and I lose all the time.Also,I'm not a short little kid so stop acting like I am."

"Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed.Anyways,don't hate the player,hate the game.Just tell me when you find her and spread the word that I'm looking for her.Okay?"

"Okay."

Huh.Miena has really done it this time.I was halfway up the stairs when Dillion stopped me in my tracks.

"What's up Funa,my favorite sister who I love and cherish."

".........What do you want?"

"Why do I have to want something.Can't I just be a loving brother."

"No,you can't.Now cut to the chase."

"Ok,ok.So Mandy wants to go to the ice cream shop down the street an-.."

"Wait,BuckleBales?"

"Yep.Anywho,he wants us to go there but mom and dad said I have to watch Dakota today because they are going out on some date."

"So what?You want me to watch her?"

"Correcto."

"I don't-.."I started to speak but was cut off by a loud noise.

"AAAAAHHHHH!"

What the fudge nugget?Me and Dillion look down the hallway to see Miena running towards us.

"I got you now sucker."Dakota yelled,running after Miena with a Nerf gun.

"Hm,I taught her well."Dillion said with pride in his eyes.

"Um..ok.Getting back to what we were talking about,I'll watch Dakota but you gotta do something for me."

"Alright.I can handle anything that comes my way."

"Ok,so I need you to drive me down Hareld Road."

"Another audition."

"Yep."

I'm a rising actor.I've had many roles,but none of them were big.This time though,I will be auditioning for "Love Starts Now.It's about this girl,Bella and a boy,Charlie,first encounter and romance.I am so excited and of course,I will be going for the role of the kind hearted Bella.

"Alright,deal."Dillion said shaking my hand.

"Nice making business with you."

"Right back at you."He said,heading to his bedroom.

Now what was I doing before?

"Funa,help me!Don't just stand there."Miena said running to me,and hiding behind my body.

Oh right.That's what I was doing,trying to find Miena.Well I guess I can check that off of my "to-do list".

"What's wro-...what happened to your face?"I asked bursting in laughter.

"Hey,this is not a laughing matter.That little devil over there drew on my face while I was sleeping."She pointed to Dakota who was peeping from the stairs giggling.

"I thought you guys were playing hide and go seek."

"Who in the world told you that lie?"

"Me,duh.Your brain must be shrinking."Dakota said with a sassy attitude.