Gnarlack

We eventually came out of the case on top of a building. It reminded me of what I did to get my first detention. I had broken into the broom shed and flew a broom to the top of the castle. Unfortunately the teachers caught me but it was fun while it lasted.

Queenie just finished a conversation with Jacob, so I chose then to approach her.

"H-hey Q-Queenie?"

"What is it Lily?" Her voice was laced with concern.

"Well, the others know something about my past and I figured you should know-"

"Is it about Grindewald?"

"Yes..."

"Then I know."

I was taken aback. And here I thought I was half way decent at Occlumency. "H- nevermind. When?"

"Oh, that first night. But it seemed private so I didn't say anything." I nodded.

"Well, that saves me from repeating myself."

She laughed. "I guess it does."

"Come on, you guys, we've got places to be!" Tina said. I laughed. I liked these people.

《》《》《》

We apparated into a small alleyway, and Queenie and Tina transfigured their clothes into flapper dresses. I did the same, transfiguring mine into a navy blue color. Newt fixed his bowtie, but that was it. Tina knocked on the poster and gave the code. We entered, and I was speechless. There was a bar with a wall of drinks, a house elf singing, and a ton of haze. Jacob and Queenie went toward the bar, and Tina directed us to a table.

"I've arrested half the people in here." She said, referring to the wanted posters.

"You can tell me to mind my own business, but in that death potion back there, I saw you hugging that Second Salem boy."

"His name's Credence. His mother beats him. She beats all those kids she's adopted but seems to hate him the most. Ird how I lost my job. I went for her in front of her crazy followers, they all had to be obliviated , it was a big scandal."

The music stopped, and applause followed. A goblin walked in, and I supposed this was Gnarlack.

"Ahh. So. You're the twins with a case full of monsters huh? "

"News travels fast." I said.

"I was wondering if there had been any sightings. Tracks, that sort of thing."

"You've got a big price on our head. Why should I help you, instead of turnin' you in?"

"I suppose we'll have to make it worth your while?"

"Let's call it a cover charge." I highly doubted MACUSA would go to a gangster for information. But apparently they really wanted to find us, so maybe they were that desperate.

Newt slid a small pile of Galleons across the table. When he turned that down, I placed down a lunascope. When he turned that down, Newt placed down a frozen egg.

"See now we're talking... wait a minute... that's a bowtruckle, amirite?"

"No."

"Ah come on, they pick locks , am I right?"

"You're not having him."

"Well, good luck getting back alive, with the whole MACUSA on your back." I started to stand, prepared to run. Instead, Newt did what I didn't expect.

"Alright." He handed Pickett over, but in that minute, Aurors started apparating all over the place, arresting pretty much eeveryone in there. Jacob punche's the goblin in the face while Newt was on the ground looking for Pickett. I had backed into where Tina was hiding, near a wanted poster with our names and faces on it. It amused me that we had been classified as highly dangerous. The five of us met up and we dissaperated, leaving the speakeasy behind.

A/N: WHAT WHAT DOUBLE UPDATE if you are confused, comment and I'll see if I can explain. If not, please comment and vote telling me what you think!

Bye!