Central Park

A/N - fair warning, I don't remember this scene AT ALL. So this is probably going to be pretty inaccurate to that movie.

We apparated onto the bridge over a small river. Newt spotted her by a small pond.

"Right, put this on." He said to Jacob.

"W-why would I need to wear something like this?"

Newt hesitated, then answered. "Because your skull is susceptible to breakage under immense force."

I chuckled a little. We both had a tendency to say the wrong thing at a terrible time. We split up, Jacob following Newt. We eventually found each other, and the erumpent at the area by a pond. Newt put the erumpent musk on his wrists, giving the bottle to Jacob. I went out holding the case while Newt did his little 'mating dance', trying to coax her into the case.

I tried really hard not to laugh, because he looked absolutely ridiculous. All of a sudden, she left, and I noticed Jacob was right in her path.

"Merlin's beard." I muttered. We ran after him, but I managed to get lost. Don't ask. I have terrible sense of direction.

"Newt! Lily!" I heard a voice that belonged to Jacob hollering for us. I ran towards the noise and saw Jacob on a tree that was falling. He rolled down the hill, and soon Newt was right beside me. I handed him the case, and we ran after him.

We ended up on the ice, sliding after Jacob just behind the erumpent. Newt opened the case and the erumpent slowly got sucked back in. She was in just in time.

"Good show, Mr. Kowalski."

"Call me Jacob." He extended his hand for a shake and Newt gladly took it, helping him to his feet.

We walked back to the bridge, putting the case underneath it. We got in and closed the lid.

"Well, that was fun." I said. A thud on the case caused Newt to check it out. "What is it?"

"It's locked from the outside."

A/N:I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry. I haven't been on a Harry Potter high, star wars has recently taken over my life. I got this out finally, and the next chapter, you will find out Lily's scetchy past. It'll be funish, not like this chapter, which bored me to write and was probably worse to read. Bye!