Tikki's LOVE Story

"Tikki what's wrong " said Marinette "oh sorry Mary I was just thinking about pl......I
mean planning .....yeah .......planning that's all", Marinette made a serious face and said "Tikki what's wrong you don't look or sound like you're okay what's wrong you can trust me can't you?" Tikki saw how Marinette looked a little upset since she didn't trust her with the secret and she gave a *sigh* and said "I trust you I really do its just that....I.....I.... I don't want to get you involved in my love story problems" in that second Marinette said "nonsense you are my friend I wouldn't want it any other way I want to help you as much as I can so tell me what's wrong", Tikki just sighed and said "you are the best Mary you know that?" Marinette chuckled and said "thanks Tikki after all it's the least I can do after all you are the one who has helped me be a better hero and person" Tikki only looked at her in surprised and blushed Marinette saw her reaction and said "have I said something wrong?" Tikki quickly said "no....no..... not at all I'm just flattered by what you just described me", Marinette sighed in relief and said "oh well I was just saying the truth and let me just say thank you for being there for me you really are the best I wouldn't ask for any other companion then you Tikki I really mean it so back to topic what's wrong Tikki?" Tikki took and deep breath and said "well the thing is that when I started of I wasn't a kwami I was just a girl with the powers of the ladybug I had luck and I traveled around earth to help people, with my luck I help people that were sick feel better and made crops grow.

FLASH BACK

"One day I was going trough the desert when I came a crossed a men I looked at him and felt like I had to present myself and so I did I said to him "hey ! Umm I umm I'm Tikki lady of luck and creation but people call me ladybug but you can just call me LB or Tikki " she said with a warm smile when she looked at him though she saw he was kinda down and she said "what's wrong are you okay?" he then looked at me and said "oh umm hello, I'm sorry stay away a bit not trying to make you feel bad at all ms but its just that where ever I go I bring bad luck I....I....just can't stop it from happening so keep your distance unless you want bad luck for eternity " she then smiled and said to him firmly "it's okay come with me he then replied with a kinda annoyed tone
"I will only bring you bad luck" she smiled and just held he's hand and said "don't be silly you shall come with me because my powers are good luck and creation and yours most be a black cats luck" he gave a delighted expression after hearing her call him a cat and replied by saying "actually you aren't half wrong mine are bad luck and destruction by the way my name is Plagg the cat of bad luck and distruction or so they call me but this generation of humans call me cat noir or Chat but you can call me CN or Plagg." ladybug(Tikki) just smiled and said "okay, Plagg its nice to meet you also you are human too just cause there's magic in us doesn't mean we are less or more then humans keep that in mind plaggy" Plagg gave a weird expression almost whining and confused "its nice to meet you too Tikki but what's with the Im human talk and the plaggy I....I mean I don't mind you know forget it let's go ." Tikki just brushed it off and replied to his weird comments " well shall we go now kitty" Plagg just nodded and said "okay m'lady" Tikki try to hide her blushing and asked "ummmm.....plagg where did M'lady come from and he got so red that he became a tomato and said "oooooh uhhhhhh sorry I can't believe I said that out loud I didn't mean to call you like that out of the blue hehehe guess the cats out of the bag" she bursted to laughter and said "oh its okay I don't mind do you mind if I call you kitty also wow your puns need serious work?" he blushed and said "not at all also hey ! I find that offensive I think they are purrrrfect" she just smiled and rolled her eyes while saying "ooooh ok kitty but you do that in public I'll denier I know you." He just snickered , Since then we fell in love but after all a ladybugs life ends quickly not like a cat that has 9 lifes so at the end I died and he lived on I gave him the ladybug earrings to passed on with my powers in them and when he's nine lifes were running out he gave the cat noir ring to a close friend so we kept on leaving for centuries just that we couldn't no we weren't allowed to be together any longer"
END OF FLASH BACK
"and today was our anniversary this was the same very day I met him" Marinette saw that Tikki started to tear up and said "oooooh Tikki I'm sorry I really am but you know something I think I can help you" Tikki was in shocked and said "really but how?! and aren't you chocked that I was once like you once?" Mari just said "just a bit I though much and anyways yeah I can help because well I was planning on telling cat noir to help me help you so we will distransform and let you and plagg be together once more " Tikki was to overwhelmed and said "but...but your identities will be found out? Do you want that to happened? " Mari smiled and said "well I think it will be okay yea it will be shocking but for you I'll do anything." Tikki just looked at her with joy to see her belovedr plagg once more.

End of chapter one