=

          I let out a loud gasp. It was dark. Everything was blurred, I smelt smoke, I felt disoriented I rolled my head and it felt like a hammer slammed into my forehead. I rolled onto my hands and knees, I could barely get up, and my whole body ached. I started coughing so hard my chest hurt. It all came back to me what had happened. We were attacked Stiles, Theo and I, the jeep was flipped and I flew into the windshield.

          "Em." Stiles came over to me and placed his hand on my back trying to help me stand.

          "Stiles, your face." I mutter horrified. I was still a bit disorientated.

          "It's fine, it's not my blood." He answers quickly still helping me move.

          I coughed again. He brought me over to the wall of building and we sat down. I leaned against Stiles, the adrenaline was still flowing through my body, but I could still feel the pain of being thrown around like a rag doll. Theo put the Jeep back up right. "We should get you both to the hospital. You took in a lot of smoke. 

          "I'm fine." Stiles and I answer together.

          The police scanner goes off in the jeep somehow it wasn't totally destroyed. "Suspect in 1-8-7 is in custody and en route to the station. Suspect's name is Yukimura, Kira." Stiles and I rise to our feet. Being around Stiles enough I already recognized what it meant.

          Theo comes and stands behind me. "What's a 1-8-7?" 

          "Homicide." Stiles answers. What the hell did Kira do?

          =

          We all got a text from Scott to meet up at his house. I climbed upstairs and cleaned up before Scott there. I came down stairs as Scott was coming in to talk with Malia, Stiles and Theo.

          "Hey, is Kira okay?" Stiles inquires.

          Scott walks right past not answering and he walks right past me on the stairs. "Scott?" I say.

          He keeps going but slows and looks in my room as he walks it's so slight of a look that I almost didn't see him do it.

          He then keeps going until he storms into his room where Lydia and Mason are with Corey who was hospitalized because he was attacked by a 'scorpion' otherwise known as Lucas the Chimera Kira almost killed.

          Stiles and I share a look then I turn and bolt back up the stairs after Scott. I turn my head and look into my room and I see what Scott was looking for. Sitting on my bed in plain sight was my Katana still sheathed. He was looking to see if I was the killer not Kira.

          I run up behind Scott right as Lydia yells. "No! Scott don't!"

          The young Alpha jams his claws right into Corey's neck. Just like Peter has done to me in the past.

          Scott's eyes turn red and he stands there while Corey is completely still. Malia, Theo and Stiles come up the stairs watching the scene unfold.

          "Don't get too close." I warn.

          Corey's face contorts as does Scott's.

          "What is he doing?" Theo questions.

          "Tapping into Corey's memories. It's usually something only Alphas do." Lydia answers.

          Unless you're Peter Hale then the rules just don't apply to you.

          Theo moves closer to Scott and stands next to me. "Is it as dangerous as it looks?"