Chapter 1

It's a cold, gray afternoon, as I like it, I found myself filled with questions in my head. I don't want to upset my mother with what comes to my mind, because I know it bothers her. I'll just read a book and I'll make sure nothing happens. I play Ed Sheeran's music as background music and I pretend nothing's wrong. It starts raining and that makes me think more, but I pretend nothing is happening. Just me, the music, the book I read without reading and the food. Honest truth, I'm depressing a bit, these questions and adrenaline of wanting to know more take care of my character, but what can I do?

"Babe?" Zayn, my boyfriend, enters the room inside. I didn't know that he was coming.

"Zayn ... what are you doing here? I mean, I didn't know that you were coming."

"I wanted to surprise you ... Why? Are you upset about it Rose?" I sigh.

"No, it's nothing like that, I'm just tired." tired? Maybe I am.

"You give this excuse for everything, you know?"

"Yes I know". Sincerity above everything else. After all, am I trying to fool who?

"Babe .. I want to help you but you need to collaborate. Whatever is going on in you're head that is upsetting you, you have to tell me so I can help. Otherwise I can't do anything." Zayn tells me. I know he really wants to help me and how his intentions are the best, but he'll think I'm crazy."

Do you want to help me?" I ask.

"I want".

"Are you sure you want to help me?"

"As sure as your name be Roselyn."

"Okay, I want to find my father. There's no middle ground, or you help or you're out." I say roughly.

"This is crazy ..." Zayn is puzzled.

"It can be, but what is wrong with it? It's what I want and I'm willing to go to the end of the world to find it."

Zayn looks at me for a long time. Thoughtful I would say.

"Well, Rose, I love you and as such I want your good... I dont agree with this, I ain't gonna lie. But if that's what you want..I am your boyfriend but more than that I am your best friend and I'll be always here to help you. So yes, I'll help you out.". I feel that he feels compelled to say yes. I feel he just accepted to please me.

"Okay, we can start with my mother." I affirm.

"Your mother?" He questions with astonishment.

"Yes, I know you're going to think it's crazy, but I feel like she's hiding very serious things about him, and I feel like it's not good."

Hey guys! So here's my new fanfiction named "Roselyn". This is a small chapter because it's the first one. I'm sorry for any mistakes but my language is not english :p Hope you like it *