V.

CHAPTER FIVE
TOUCHING SKIN
( nsfw )
*warning! the reader shows some signs of discomfort
while performing intercourse.

July 19, 1997

——Time was passing by quicker than you had anticipated. Each day you unknowingly reminded yourself of what you had to do soon. It was nearing the end of the first two week mark and you had yet to initiate intercourse with Draco Malfoy. You began to think of alternatives, but you found out through eavesdropping that your father had suggested using vertiserum to see if you and Draco had in fact done it. You rolled your eyes at the idea of intercourse with Draco knowing well enough that Draco still slept on his couch even though you offered to sleep there plenty of times.

You stared at Apollo, who had to stay inside of Draco's room since he hadn't particularly gotten along with Ulysses, fly back into Draco's room dropping a letter into your hands. Thanking Apollo you began to open the envelope unfolding the letter inside.

'Dear Y/n,

I had hope you'd be untouched by the war I wish you wouldn't have to be forced into this wretched situation. If you need anything I'm here. I can send over Artemis with some potions to aid you.

Love you,
Daphne

p.s. burn this letter'

You ripped the letter to shreds making sure to make the letter unreadable, "Incendio."

Hearing footsteps coming up you quietly ran over to Draco's bathroom locking the door. This extra precaution had been implemented in case Bellatrix waltzed into Draco's bedroom and just in case any other Death Eater did the same. To avoid questions of what a wealthy pureblooded witch was doing in Draco's room.

"Y/n." Draco called out, knowing that you were safe you had walked out to see Draco with a letter in his hand.

"An owl had dropped this off." Draco told you handing you the letter.

You recognized that it was a letter from Max you carefully opened it seeing that it was a postcard from Sweden this time. Your eyes skimmed over the words reading that he was in Sweden visiting his aunt and uncle and how you were still invited over. You hadn't told him of your circumstances not wanting to worry him. Besides you expected that he would figure it out once you returned to Hogwarts.

"Have you told him?" Draco asked.

"No. I don't plan on telling him." you answered, putting the postcard away for now.

Draco refrained from saying anything else concerning Maxwell, "my mother told me that we should go out today instead of being all cooped up inside. I was wondering if you'd like to go?"

"Yes, let me just get ready." you tell him. Draco nods his head leaving his room to let you change. Your eyes began to water, a small sob escaping your lips, you stopped yourself wiping away the tears. You went into the lavatory splashing your face with cold water hoping the redness would go away. Taking deep breathes in and out you calmed yourself down.

—You stared at how quiet Diagon Alley had become. Most of the shops being closed throughout many parts of Diagon Alley. Not so long ago you had been here with your three Slytherin friends and so much had already changed.