It's not ok

That evening, I went to Bella's. I wanted to see her, distract myself from the chaos thats happened in the last 24 hours. When i got there, she was outside about to go inside. "Bella!" I yelled. "Where have you been?" she asked walking over and putting her arms around me. "Hunting, I was out longer then i thought" I lied, hugging her back.

She pulled away, and we were making her way inside when we heard the sound of tires on gravel. We turned to Jacob, getting off his motorcycle.

"Oh am I interrupting something?" He asked realising me and Bella were there. "Ye-" I started but everything changed mid sentence. 

 As soon as our eyes met, something changed. All thoughts were Jacob, all feelings were Jacob, every emotion clung to the thought of him. All I wanted to be around him, with him. All I wanted was him. The very thing holding me to the earth was him. Like my gravity shifted.

I watched him stand there shocked for a moment, then anger and sadness filled his eyes. His thoughts were screaming. "Shit! Edward, no I'm sorry" he thought. He turned and ran straight for the woods.

-Jacob POV-

Paws against the ground. Tears threatening to spill. I just had to go and mess everything up! 

Whoa, whats going on Jacob? Sam thought

Shit, I forgot about wolf telepathy.

It's obvious, Jacob imprinted on that blood sucker! Leah replied.

I was immediately bombarded with angry and confused thoughts of the pack. I kept running until Sam found me and stopped me.

Sam, this shouldn't have happened. I'm a traitor, imprinting on the enemy! I thought.

No, its alright. There is nothing we can do now. Pack will have to adjust to this but it's going to be ok. Calm down.

I took deep breaths and tried to settle my mind. I became less tense and looked at Sam.

Ok, better. Listen Jacob, this is ok, yes he's a vampire but its ok. You imprinted, you cant change or do anything about that fact. All you can do is talk to him a figure something out.