"Get out. Now." Mrs Stewart intoned. She moved to close the door but Lisa managed to keep it open.

"Whooaa! I come in peace! See, truce!" She said hurriedly before leaning down and producing a large white gift basket.

"Tadah!"

Sasha's eyebrows were raised in surprise and her mom glanced at her as if to know her reaction.

"Fine... come in."

Lisa breathed a sigh of relief and stepped into the house with her vintage Gucci heels.

Her eyes nearly fell out of her head when she spotted Malory roaming around and looking at her curiously.

"Oh My God! I didn't know you had dogs! Get it away from me!" She yelled, trying to hide behind Mrs Stewart. Sasha tried not to laugh at the way her Mom rolled her eyes.

"Her name is Malory and she's well trained." Sasha said, before telling Lisa to take off her shoes. After pouting in complaint, she finally took the shoes off and gingerly stepped into the soft carpet.

"I know, this is really awkward after... everything. But I'm here to apologize for my bad behavior towards you the other day. It was uncalled for. I was just in a panic and I lashed out at you. I'm sorry." Lisa said, after they had settled into the living room.

She held the white basket out to Sasha, urging her to take it.

Sasha eyed the basket for a few seconds before taking it. It was a present. Who doesn't love presents?

"I accept your apology, Mrs Cox." Even if the lady was literally the most immature human mother she knew, she decided to take what was offered. Sasha 2.0 was forgiving towards those that asked for mercy. She would not hold their previous actions against them.

Except for one person.

Lisa breathed a sigh of relief.

"We really did start off on the wrong foot..." She said, smiling sadly.

"Ya think?" Mrs Stewart said, with narrowed eyes.
That was the thing with Moms. Once you mess with their baby... well there is nothing like forgiveness in their dictionary anymore. They would literally hate you for life just for harming their child.

Sasha could see that look in her mother's eyes so she quickly stepped in.

"Mom, why don't you go and check on whatever it was you were doing before?"

"And leave you here with Barbie? Not a chance."

"I can take care of myself." Sasha stated firmly, maintaining eye contact. Her mother sighed and got up, but not before sending a glare at Lisa.

"I trust you sweetie. It's Barbie I don't trust."

"Oh, my name is Lisa." She piped up.

"Yeah, whatever. I'll be in the kitchen... listening." She said as she started going.

"I have loads of knives in my kitchen... loads of sharp knives."

"Mom!"

"What? I just want her to be aware that her days have the capacity to suddenly be numbered."