Hoffmann is the best school I've ever been to, hands down

^^ this is their jump rope team, Hoffmann HighSteppers
I was a part of the club that met after school to jump rope, and if you where good enough you'd get on this team. I wasn't tho.

And since I can't find any other good vids that aren't history that you don't care about, I'm gonna share some of my best memories there

One time the power went out in the school, and there was nothing to do and nothing to learn, so, we took as many classes as we could fit and put them in the library. We played educational (but surprisingly fun) games and had tons of fun, but the power came back on and we went back to the rest of our day

Once, in I believe it was third grade, Ms. Dalahan's class, we were eating lunch and this kid who sat across from me (was it P3psilly?? Idfk maybe) asked if someone could help her open her ketchup, and so, naturally, when they put it down I slammed my hand as hard as I could down onto the ketchup packet and it exploded all over my friend Garrett, shot all the way across the cafeteria and onto the door, and made everyone laugh. The next day, someone put the ketchup down again knowing what would happen this time, and Garrett got revenge and did the same thing to me. We weren't even mad at each other, it was hilarious.

Also, this one time P3psilly and Jacob and I were talking about hotdogs and avenginators, and this kid named Diego had decided it was a splendid idea to put his milk on the table and ketchup - packet smash it so it flew everywhere, got on more than half the table and probably some kids on the stage eating with their parents, and the worst part was he only did it because the milk was expired.
Luckily, I was one of the few kids who didn't get anything on me. P (what I'm gonna call P3psilly from now on) and Jacob weren't so lucky, though. But I got my fair share and squirted mustard all over my arm by accident while trying to put it on my hotdog. (don't make that weird because it's not oKAY)

All the cafeteria ladies (lunch ladies in other words) knew me by name, and would always greet me. That school had some of the BEST food and even had a little red sticker machine that would always have new stickers in it every week. Whoever had the most stickers or the coolest stickers was seen as a god, and there was also a little blue pencil dispenser. Towards the end of the year they would have a concert in school so we didn't do any work the whole day!! The gym was connected to the cafeteria and the wall in between the two could move so we could join them for added space. The playground was amazing and I loved it so much! They added a plastic tic-tac-toe board and it was cool!
There were a few kids who would always go to our classes (our = P and I)
Emanuel (is also still at our middle school, too)
Dar
Lauren
Diego (I think the one at our middle school is also the one we had then? I don't know I think I'm wrong)
Madi (eww)
Nikayla (also at our middle school)
And more but eh
Too lazy to look at my shirt and see

I love love love Hoffmann omfggg