Talk it Out

Your Pov

"You're sleeping on the floor" I mutter tossing a blanket and a single pillow down beside my bed. "It would be easier to keep contact if we're sleeping in the same place" he chuckles dropping onto the makeshift bed. "Just go to sleep" I huff laying with my arm hanging from the bed so I could hold his hand. "The invitation still stands" he chuckles laying down.

I couldn't sleep. The fear of another nightmare kept me clinging to the darkness of the room. The light of the moon barely streaking through the curtains to only just light the room. "(F/N)? Are you still up?" a drowsy voice calls as Eren's hand softly squeezed my own. "I'm not tired" I mutter, watching as he pulls himself into a sitting position. "This is stupid. Move over" he huffs. "I said you're sleeping on the floor" I sigh, yet move over. "You've slept with me before this shouldn't be any different" he yawns, sliding under the covers. "That was different" I mutter linking my fingers through our clasped hands. "Whats going to happen now. You can't save the world if you're shackled to me" I murmur playing with his fingers. "We could just kill this psycho bitch" he chuckles fixing his gaze on my face. "We have a titan shifter, Levi and as much as I hate to admit it Hanji's a genius despite her personality" he chuckles. "It's a lot to risk for a random girl that Jean found outside the wall".

"Hm, I wouldn't say your just a random girl. Verrückt. Entschlossen. Selbstlos und schön. Ich würde sagen, du bist so viel mehr als nur ein zufälliges Mädchen." he sleepily murmurs moving his free hand to the side of my face. "I told you i don't speak german" i huff. "Dann hoffe ich, dass du nicht lernst. Ich bin nicht mutig genug, um dir meine Gefühle zu erzählen. Außerdem hast du genug zu bewältigen." he sighs moving his hand from my face. "Your a dick Jaeger" i sigh, recieving only a low hum in response. "I guess i'll have to learn German"