Take a hint

Your Pov

"Come on (f/n), i'm sure you could use someone to talk to. I mean i'm actually starting to feel sympathetic towards old horse face" Eren snickers. "Well it's about time you found some humanity. Titan." i bluntly state. Don't get me wrong i don't like Eren one bit but I can't help but feel guilty as soon as the words left my lips. i know his humanity was a touchy subject question yet here i was carelessly throwing it out there. God i'm turning into a bitch....

I hear Eren faintly mutter something under his breath as his smirk instantly fades into a firm line. "Look Eren I did_....Get the fuck off me!" i shriek trying to land a hit on his face only for him to grasp my hands an pin them to the wooden floor behind my head. "I'm not playing (f/n), what the fuck is wrong with you" he seethes all earlier signs of his playful actions had been completely wiped away only to be replaced with a furious expression that burnt me. "And you think i'm playing! I'm just protecting you idiots!" i scream lifting my head up to headbutt him in the jaw. His grip loosens allowing me to slip my hands from his to grab his shoulders while bringing my knee up at the same time. I know it was a low move to knee him in his baby maker but he brought it on himself. "Take a hint Jaeger, I'm not here to make friends and i don't need any of you" i mutter grabbing my shirt and swiftly exiting the room. After all all i'm going to do is hurt you.

Hanji's Pov

"Eren was a good little test dummy" I giggle elbowing shorty. "Tch, She's worse than she was before" he states watch thing (h/c) cadet walk off. "But she didn't go all out despite her rage she only diid minor damage" i point out causing shorty to lift an eyebrow. "I'll report to Erwin, you order a new punching bag" he mutters walking off. "You alright in there Eren" i giggle sticking my head through the door. "Just peachy" he mutters dropping onto his back to stare at the roof. "What's going through your head?" i muse leaning against the wall. "She was hesitant, i could see it in her eyes. I don't think she even wanted to hurt me despite how she acts" he murmurs. Maybe i should talk to Jean she seemed rather close to him, after all he found her outside the wall. Come to think of it we never asked how she ended up out there  in the first place...