1 | engage readers

HELLO PEOPLE WHO STILL ACTUALLY READ THIS LITERAL TRASH OF A RANT BOOK

HELLO PEOPLE WHO STILL ACTUALLY READ THIS LITERAL TRASH OF A RANT BOOK. If you are still reading, take into consideration that the thing that I will do next requires a bit of time. When you have the time to do this, come back :) Who know, I may not even get comments.

I'm gonna ask a "few" questions and please answer them whole-heartedly. I'll also answer some of the questions.

Are you ready?

i. what is your definition of positivity ?

my definition of positivity is being satisfied and happy with the place you are in now. positivity does not come naturally, so it is a self reflector!

ii. what character from any fan fiction (could be your own or someone else's) would you like to meet?

I would love to meet Mareena Bayswell from my Remus Lupin fic and Brielle from my Harry fic because they are yellow beans :) I ALSO WANNA MEET THEO FROM CAECUS sweetwines

iii. fluff or angst?

That is a tough question mainly because fluff and angst go well together. I have to say fluff however, because that development between characters are cute.

iv. tea or coffee?

ew. what are these again? I'm sorry they both gross me out sigh

v. what fan fiction has made you cringe? what would you tell the author to fix it?

Gracie Style, the Harry Potter fic. I would say to exclude the use of modern day items in a 1990s time period. The girl also gets pregnant and she is only sixteen uh

vi. when did you start writing?

well I've always loved reading/writing but I officially joined Wattpad in July of 2015. this is not my first account, I deleted my other accounts for some reason lol. I started out writing and reading fanfiction, so it's what I'm skilled in. (AUs and real stories are challening 4 me)

vii. what are your thoughts on the problematic side of wattpad?

I mostly avoid anything problematic. gross books that are offending is just irrelevant :/

* * *

I tag anyone who wants to do this!