"I think you should wear this shirt with that vest over there. That bow tie and those shoes. Your cute with bow ties. If you want to wear a hat you can if you want to. Oh and wear those overalls." Ally said and I thanked her. I turned around and hit the corner of my dresser. I didn't just hit my leg I hit my dick too. "Let me see." Ally said walking over and pulling my boxers down. "Well hello there." I said forgetting about the pain when she pulled down my boxers. "I'm just checking you. Well you scraped some skin off." She said making a face. "Oh the horror. The pain. The torture." I said dramatically. Luckily after everything that's happened to me my pain tolerance went up. So that just feels like someone pinched me. "Go get dressed." I said getting up. "Fine." I said as I pulled my boxers back up. I grabbed my clothes and headed downstairs to iron my clothes. "Do you have the iron tete Bree?" I asked her as I walked into the kitchen. "Oh hey Shannon." I greeted. She smiled at me and waved. "I broke it. I thought I saw a roach and throw it." Tete Bree said casually as she made smoothies. "Oh I'll just throw these in the dryer." I said. I was about to walk out but she stopped me. "Oh wait! Do you want strawberries in your smoothie or something else." She asked me. "Can you add blueberries to it too please?" I asked and she nodded.

I walked to the laundry room. When I got in I opened the dryer and threw in my shirt and pants. I put it on low heat and turned it on five minutes. It'll get the wrinkles out since I don't have a iron to use. When that was done I took them out and got dressed. Now I need someone to tie my bow tie. I'll ask Shannon. "Shannon?" I sang out walking back into the kitchen. "Y/n?" She mimicked. "Can you do my bow tie for me please?" I asked kindly. "Of course. Come here so I can do it." She said and motioned me over to her. I handed her it and she started fixing it around my neck."Thanks." I said when she finished. Ally finally came down and joined us in the kitchen. "Alright girls drink your smoothies and then we'll leave." Tete Bree said handing us our smoothies.

(A/n~your outfit.)

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Y/n. Do. Not. Wander. Off." Tete Bree said holding my face to be sure I was listening. I put both of my hands on her face. "Do not wander off. Got it." I repeated back to her. "What are you to do in this store?" She asked me. "Help get grocery's. Stay with you until we are done. Don't wander off. Captain." I said repeated everything she told me on the way to the store. "OK let's go in." She said grabbing a cart that was beside her car. Ally had on one of my hat and sunglasses. "Even if they didn't realize who you were babe wouldn't they notice who I am? Since you have pictures of us all over your ig." I asked her. She reached up and put her to my mouth shushing me. "Just go with it." She said grabbing my hand as we entered the store. "We need to get some vegetables." Tete Bree read off her list. Which is a really long list. She went and grabbed the amount of vegetables we needed and moved on. "Y/n since your the tallest grab about ten things of those pasta noodles." She told me. I walked over and grabbed what she told me to grab. "Y/n and Ally go grab some drinks. Don't matter what kind you grab. Get five of the two liters." She told us. I stood behind Ally and wrapped my arms around her as we walked. "I'm already bored." I said and she giggled. "We literally just got here baby." She said look up at me. Ally rested her hands on my mine. "And we will be here for another two hours." I said putting my chin on her shoulder. "You'll be alright. Let's get these drink before your aunt comes looking for us." Ally said and I pouted.