Issues ~6~

Ally

Since Y/n's blowup a few weeks ago she has been acting different. And I mean different. She has gotten her stitches out a few days ago. But she is still on medicine due to pain and other things I don't know of. Now about the way she is acting. She want talk to anyone. She is either sleep all the time or she is sitting in her room staring at a wall. If she does speak to us she kinda acts like a kid. Kinda like a two year old. Not all the time tho. But she she does she wets herself in the bed at night so now. What I've noticed is that she doesn't act like this when she wakes up. I'm gonna go talk to Aunt Bree about it. I think I have an idea of what's going on.

I walked downstairs to where aunt Bree was in the kitchen. She was making breakfast. Everyone but her and I were sleep. "Hey aunt Bree." I greeted her and sat on a stool. "Hey Ally. What's up?" She asked cracking eggs. "Can I talk to you about Y/n?" I asked her. She raised an eyebrow and nodded. "Well I think I may have an idea of why Y/n is acting different." I said and she stopped what she was doing. I washed my hands so I can help her cook because that's what I usually do. "I'm listening." She said wanting me to continue. "Well, I've noticed that Y/n doesn't act like she does when she hasn't took her medicine. Which is when she wakes up. She talks to us when she isn't on her medicine. But once she does take her medicine she changes. She gets aggressive, sleeps a lot, acts like a toddler, stares at nothing, sometimes talk to himself, she doesn't even do the things that she love to do anymore." I explained to her.

"I see where you are coming from. But what does this all mean?" Aunt Bree asked a little confused. "I think all of this has something to do with her medicine." I told her. "Everything you are saying actual makes since to me. Because she does act normal before she takes her medicine. I have in idea." She said. "I'll get my camera and record Y/n. I'll record her before and after she takes her medicine. I honestly think that hospital knows something is wrong with her. They maybe even doing this to her. Then tomorrow we will take her to a different hospital and let them check her out." She told me. "OK. I think that is best." I said. We both continued cooking the food. We were making blueberry pancakes, strawberry pancakes, and banana pancakes. Bacon and sausage. Grits for Y/n and Khoa since they are the only ones who like it. When we finished I went to wake up Y/n. Aunt Bree came so she can help.

When we got there she wasn't there. We heard music playing so we assumes she was in her studio. We went through her closet and fought her singing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n

I woke up earlier. I've had these lyrics on my mind that kinda tells how I feel. So I think I'm going to record it now. I got out of my bed a slowly walked to my closet. I still have a little pain in my leg, thigh, and stomach. When I got in my studio I played the track. I already had a beat. I just didn't have any lyrics for it. And I think these lyrics would go great with it.

H~lyrics H~thoughts

I'm jealous, I'm overzealous
When I'm down, I get real down
When I'm high, I don't come down
I get angry, baby, believe me
I could love you just like that
And I could leave you just this fast

For some reason I always feel down. And when I am its like nothing or no one can bring me back up. I get angry a lot and I don't even know why most of the time.