Cedric Diggory; an Edward Cullen's Past (Short Story)

This is my very very very first story! (Well, unless you count the ones that i wrote when i was 8) Fanfic about Cedric Diggory and Edward Cullen and to ueee amuse myself and the readers. I was re-reading Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire for the 10th time when the idea stuck me and because my one of my friends is named Xedrick. Well, this is just a FANFICTION, so any errr, snide remarks from TWIHARDS and POTTERHEADS are to be ignored. 

Now, READ.READ.READ !! I admit it, the ending is really really WEIRD. :]]]

~Hope you like it. ENJOY !!! Ü

___________

He turned right and then there was it, the Triwizard Cup gleaming a few yards away from him. He sprinted as fast as he could, he could hear movement behind him but he doesn’t care. He’s nearly there, after months and months of waiting the glory of Hufflepuff, the Victory of Hogwarts, and the pride of his father were only a few steps away.

But then …

“Cedric!” Harry’s voice bellowed. “On your left!”

  Cedric looked around then hurled himself just in time to get past the gigantic spider, but to his horror, he tripped and his wand flew out of his hand. To make matters worse, the giant spider began to bear upon him, trying to reach his neck. He couldn’t move, he couldn’t breathe and he could not see. This was the end of it, for a moment there was his glory, now Harry had reached the cup, Harry’s going to leave him there being torn apart by a spider …

“Stupefy!” he couldn’t believe it, for all he know Harry should’ve left him. But he was there, trying to help. But as the spell hit the back of the spider, he might as well have thrown a stone at it. The only good thing it did is that the spider turned, reaching to its new victim.

“Stupefy! Impedimenta! Stupefy!” Harry is still trying to shake it off, but the spells has no effect on it or whatsoever. The spider was either very large or very magical to be hit.

 Quickly, Cedric grabbed his wand just in time that the monster lifted Harry in the air with its front legs.

“Stupefy! Stupefy!” Cedric yelled trying his best to let the spider let go off Harry.

“Expeliarmus!” he heard Harry bellow making the spider drop him twelve feet from the air.

“STUPEFY!” It worked! They yelled the same thing at the same time making the spider keel over sideways, flattening a nearby hedge, and strewing the path with a tangle of hairy legs.

Cedric was worried about Harry; after all he was all better because of him.

“Harry!” he shouted. “You all right? Did it fall on you?”

“No!” Harry called back, panting. That gave Cedric relief; he turned around and saw that he was standing just feet away from the Triwizard Cup. He looked again at Harry.

“Take it then,” Cedric was shocked. “Go on, take it. You’re there.”

He didn’t move, he merely stood there looking at Harry. He didn’t want the cup, he didn’t want to win. It would be wrong if he gets all the glory. He turned to look at the cup; moments ago he would’ve wanted all of it, now that he knew that Harry was worth more of its glory, he would have never wanted any of it from the start.

He took a deep breath and then spoke.

“You take it. You should win. That’s twice you’ve saved my neck in here.”