2 - "Love."

As time passed, we all grew older, and we had evolved into our final evolutions.

And we created our own rescue team.

<Last Week...>

"Hrm..." Martin stared at the rescue flyers pinned to the job board outside the Pelipper Post Office. "See anything?" I asked, as he sighed. "No, not yet." He said, taking another look at the board.

"Did we check the mailbox outside of our base?" Gale asked. "There wasn't any requests in there." I said, as she nodded.

"They're probably at a shortage of good requests. You have to remember that there are other rescue teams, too." Puddles said, as I walked over to the board.

"Yeah. We've been going through 3 requests per day at the least, cause they're all in the same dungeon." Martin yawned.

"Should we take a day off?" Tsuta suggested. "I'd like a day off! I can fly around the village!" Gale smiled like an excited child on their birthday. "I can nap. All day..." Tsuta smirked, crossing his arms. "I could practice cooking with my flames." Martin laughed.

"I can break even more punching bags! YAY!" Spike shouted in a dumb voice, as I laughed. "I'm just gonna go to the school. They've been pretty busy lately, so I think I could help." Puddles smiled. "What about you, Captain?" Tsuta asked turning towards me. "I dunno." I shrugged.

"What? It's been so long since we've had a day to ourselves!" Martin gasped. "I... Just don't have anything to do." I said, rubbing the back of my head.

"Hey, wanna be a punching bag?" Spike joked. "Nah." I laughed. "I'll need someone to record my takeoff speeds." Gale elbowed me. I shrugged. "Okay." I nodded. "Hah. They're gonna eat each other's faces off." Spike laughed. "KEEP IN MIND THAT IF I MAKE AN EARTHQUAKE YOULL BE DEEEAAAD!~" Gale shouted back.

Ever since Gale became a Flygon, she's wanted to be the fastest Pokemon in the sky.

And she was.

Well, to most people.

I watched her soar through the sky. She looked happy, and relaxed while doing so.

I saw her turn to the ground next to me, and she prepared for a landing. But... It wasn't going too well. "CRASH LANDIIIIIING!" She said, tumbling into the round. "Ow." She laughed.

"You okay?" I asked, as she nodded and gave me a thumbs up. "Yeah, I wasn't expecting to crash." She grinned. "Well, it happens I guess." I shrugged, lying back into the grass.

"Yep." She said with a sigh. She lay down on the grass next to me. I stared up at the sky, colored orange and pink for the sunset.

"Hey Blaze?" Gale asked. "Yeah?" I responded, turning to face her. "What's your dream?" She asked again. 'It's an interesting question, that's for sure.... But...' I thought. "I wanna fly around the world and meet all sorts of Pokemon." She said.

"I... Don't know." I replied, closing my eyes briefly. "You don't have a dream?" She asked, baffled. "No, I guess not." I laughed. "Why not?" She asked. "I don't know..." I sat up, and stared at the horizon.

"I just haven't thought about a having dream." I yawned. "Huh." She said, a small frown forming on her face.

"Maybe you could fly around the world with me?" Gale laughed. "I don't have any wings you dork." I rolled my eyes.

"Hey Blaze, can I ask you a weird question?" She asked, as I nodded. "If I were ever taken or kidnapped, what would be the first thing that you'd do?" She asked.

"That is a weird question... I'd track those bastards down, of course." I said, as she laughed. "I knew you'd respond like that." She said. "Oh Really?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah. You're very predictable." She continued. "Wow, thanks." I rolled my eyes. "No, no, wait wait! To me you are." She shook her head.

"Not to anyone else." She smiled. She looked over at the sunset as I glanced over at her. The sun's final rays of the day were shining on us. Soon an ordinary glance turned into a stare as I gazed at her, memorizing her face.

"Blaze?" She waved a hand in front of my face. I looked away, clearing my throat as she laughed. 'Shit.' I thought.

"You being a creeper?" She laughed. "Look just because I was staring at something beautiful doesn't mean I'm a creeper!--" Just then, I had realized what I said. Gale had a grin on her face, probably realizing it too.

"You talking about me or the sunset?" She asked nonchalantly. "Uh..." I could feel my face heating up and turning red.

"...?" She raised an eyebrow. "Can't answer my question?" She smirked. "No." I said, letting out a sigh of relief. She moved closer to me, as I moved slightly closer to her. "Sunset or me?" She asked again as I groaned in disappointment. "Hah." She laughed.

"I know the answer, and I know that you definitely know the answer." She said. "And this is dragging on long enough." She pulled me closer, and kissed me.

Right then and there.

Was the best moment of my entire life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tehehehe!

Hehehehe!

OTP!

XD HEYO peeps! It's me, WaffleCake!

So yes, OTP lmao.

And I'll see you guys next chapter, and be prepared cause shiz is about to go down! Bye bye!~