I looked at the time that read 7:50.

Me: Okay I'll be there.

*****
I was waiting on top of one of the buildings where Rize was going to be soon in my cheshire cat outfit. I checked the time.

'8:30'

I sighed and began thinking about the organization I was in. I'm supposed to be there at the moment but instead I'm doing this.

'I'm gonna be in so much shit with Hirodashi when I go back' I thought.

I snapped out of my thoughts when I smelled Rize close by. I looked down from the tall building and saw them walking. I looked around to see if the area was vacant, and it was. I look back to them to see Rize release her scaled red rinkaku and puncture Kaneki right in his stomach.

I smirk as I hear his screams, it was music to my ears. I watch patiently for her to kill him until I smell another ghoul nearby. I furrow my eyebrows and look for the scent. I look over to a construction site right above Rize and Kaneki and see a figure there.

'What the?'

"Hey! Who are you and what are you doing over there!?" I yell.

They look over to me for a second before bending down and doing something. My eyes widen as I realize what there planning. I run over and jump off the building.

"Rize move!!" I yell.

She turns to look at me but it was too late--a whole bunch of construction fell on top on her and Kaneki.

I widen my eyes in disbelief.

'No....this isn't happening'

"Rize....." I frown. She was kind of like an older sister to me, we were best friends. Now she's gone. Why do the people I love always leave?

I started to turn around to leave feeling a tear go down my face. I quickly wipe it away.

'Wait that figure...'

I then jump up the building and go to where he was. They weren't there so I tried to find there scent, which has also disappeared....?

I give up and feel the urge to kill. Not because I was hungry but because I was angry and upset.

*****

I just finished my last human ripping off there head and throwing it to the side like it was nothing.

'How many did I kill...? 46? No 56? And 12 ghouls?' I asked my self laughing, but crying at the same time.

"Damn it what the fuck is wrong with me!?" I punch the brick wall of ally I was in making a small crater.

"Damn it all!"

I began to run home already hearing the Sirens off CCG and ambulances on the way.

I run into my apartment ignoring Utas greeting and run into my room. I jump under my bed comforter and began to cry.

'I'm such a fucking baby' I thought for it wasn't like me to really cry.

I snap out of my thoughts by someone knocking on my door.

"Kiyoko......it's me, are you okay?" Utas smooth voice said from the other side of the door. I clench my teeth together.

"Piss off!"

I hear him sigh and the door slowly opening letting light into my room. I get even angrier at this.

"What the fuck did I just say!? P-" I get cut off by a warm embrace.

Uta was hugging me.

My heart beat begins to quicken as I just sit still.

"Kiyoko, I don't know what's wrong...and you don't have to tell me but I just want to let you know I'm here okay?" He whispers.

More tears began to fall and I slowly hug him back crying into his chest.

"R-Rize" I sob harder.

He shushes me and rubs my back. Soon my cries turn into mere hiccups.

Uta pulls away and looks me in the eyes while his hands cup my face. He wipes away a few tears that start to fall and kisses my temple. I blush and look away.

He looks at my full body and notices I'm covered in blood.

"Why don't you go get cleaned up? And we'll head from there?" A says with a sad smile.

I slowly nod and he helps me stand. I walk into the bathroom and start up the shower and begin undressing.

I step into the shower and feel the hot water wash away the blood. I hear the door open and Utas voice.

"I got you some clothes Kiyoko" He says and closes the door.

I get the soap and lather it all over my body. I wash all the suds off, turn off the shower and get out. I wrap a big fluffy towel around me and begin to dry myself off. I look at the clothes that Uta put in here for me which was shorts and an oversized T-Shirt. I slip them on and look at the mirror.

My green eyes looked dull and dead, the shine in them gone. My hair was slightly messy from me drying it. I took my brush and brushed it out.

I walk out the bathroom and find Uta sitting there in pajamas also. I didn't bother to question it and climbed into my bed.

He sighed and leaned over to me giving me a kiss on the head.

"Goodnight"

I sat up and grabbed his wrist.

"Wait...don't go" I said, my voice barely above a whisper.

"Please stay here with me" I looked down blushing embarrassed at my words.

"If you insist" Uta says getting under the covers. He turns my way and pulls me closer so that we we're cuddling.

I squeal at the unexpected move and blush.

"Uta?"

He hums in response.

"I-I'm sorry I yelled at you, I w-"

"Shh it's okay I know, now get some rest." He says

I nod and close my eyes letting sleep take over.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Don't be a silent reader and tell what you think~

Vote~Comment~Share

Until next time Beasties