Chapter 5

Su hit against the wall and let out a deep growl. Oh those jerks have some nerves! She truned away, letting herself fall against the wall. There was no need to listen to the conversation any longer. An idea came to her. I wonder what would happen if we'd find them...
Tigress opened the door, only to kick it closed when she walked it. She took a deep breath before releasing the loudest roar Su has ever heard. The snow leopard stepped away from the door, moving to stand in front of Tigress. Raising both paws up to her chest and moving her legs into a stabil position, she said, "Come on, let it all out."

"You don't want me punching you- especially not in this circumstance."

"Don't worry. I can handle it."

Tigress crossed her arms and narrowed her eyes. "I'd just break your hands."

"Oh come on, I'm giving you the chance to let your anger out and you are just standing there and talking about how you don't want to hurt me-.."

"I never said that-..."

"It doesn't matter what you said! What matters is what you think. And you think that I'm an annoying jerk so go ahead and show me what you've got!"

Growling Tigress did just as she was told to. Both felines froze as her fist hit Su's paw. There was a small pause of silence before they spoke in complete union. "Iron Wood trees?"

"Well, well. Are you fine with hitting me now?", Su teased while bowing her head and gaving her a smirk. "Don't hold back."   

It has been going like that for hours until Tigress finally calmed down completely. So now she was laying on the bed after she took a bath and waited for the snow leopard to finish her one.

"What am I even doing?", she whispered and covered her face with her paws. "How did I end up in this? I'm starting to forget who I'm stuck with. Why can't she just be a jerk to me to give a reminder she's a criminal?"
Her train of thoughts was interruped as the door of the bathroom opened. Tigress didn't take the eford to sit up or do anything in general...or at least not until Su sat down next to her. The snow leopard had only a bathing towel, that was hardly big enough to cover up what had to be covered, carelessly wrapped around her body and bandeges around her right forearm. Blushing madly at the sight, Tigress grabbed the clothes she left at the end of the bed and threw it at her, earning herself a chuckle.

"What's the matter?", Su teased, "It's not like I'm fully naked." She leaned into Tigress' ear, placing her paw on her thigh in the process before she whispered "Or do you want me to be?"

"S-st-stop it."

"Oh look at you. How should I take you serious if you can't even bring yourself to force me away. Besides, I think I rather like you like this." She could see mixed emotions in Tigress' eyes as he pushed her down onto the bed. On one hand, it was fear and on the other, well, whatever it was, it was new to the snow leopard. With one paw she was holding her down while the other pretended to open her shirt.

"Don't!"

"If you want this to end then make me stop." She leaned down to gentely bite her neck, making Tigress grasp. "Mmmmm you don't look like wanting this to stop, now do you?"

"Stop!" Finally, she tried to push Su off of her, only to get her wrists pinned against the bed and her legs captured by the leopard's tail. "Why are you doing this?", she managed to ask while Su kept nipping at her neck.

The snow leopard abruptly stopped. "I'm giving you a rather drastical reminder who I am. A criminla, who only cares about herself and get's what she wants even if mean to force people into doing things. That's what people are saying about me, right?" And with that, she got up and grabbe dher clothes before dissapearing in the bathroom to dress up.

Tigress slowly sat up, catching her breath. She felt like an idiot for letting this happen and for letting her hear what she said. For the last, she actually felt sorry for the snow leopard. Somehow, she noticed something in her voice. Was she hurt? I'm just starting to imagine things.  She rubbed her neck. Some of the bite marks would surely stay for a while. Tigress pulled the collar of her shirt up as far as possible, hoping it would cover the marks.

"Don't worry, they will fade until tomorrow."

"All this wasn't necessary."

"You were the one wanting me to be a jerk."

"I'm...I'm sorry for that."

Su looked out the window and sighed. "You shouldn't be." After standing still for a minute, she sat down next to Tigress and slowly pulled down her collar.

"What now?", she asked with a mix of annoyance and coriousity.

The snow leopard wipped away a little blood. "I think I over did it a little."

"A little?!", Tigress snapped. "You almost gave me a heart attack! I thought you were going to...you were going to..."

"Rape you? No...I would never do that. Especially because in the past I've been always afraid something like that could happen to my sisters whenever they were walking around at night. I didn't mean to scare you like this- I thought you would fight back and beat me up. Forgive me."

"Why would you let yourself get beat up?"

Su looked up and smiled. "You know, I've been trough a lot worse to help people...the hole in my ear is the least spectacular. Oh and before you ask, I'll do it for you because I need you to mistrust me to get my plans done."

Tigress crossed her arms. "That makes no sense."

"It makes sense to me and that's what matters." She stood up and looked over her shoulder, smirking at the tiger. "But for now, the only thing we'll do is going out."

"We'll do what?"