Tension [10]

Veronica's POV: Ethan and I were sharing ideas until I realized that I had to go meet up with Corey. I told him that we can continue later tonight once Jordi and Grayson are asleep. I left his apartment and walked into mine. I see Jordi and Gray on the couch kissing. After the kiss, they go into a hug. "Um....ok." Jordi sat up and looked at me. "Oh come on! It's not like you haven't been doing things with Ethan." Grayson giggled. "Shirtless Ethan in the same bed as 'innocent' little Ronnie. Give me a break." She got up and went to the bathroom. I said nothing, and went straight to my room to get my phone and purse. I texted Corey telling him that I'll wait for him outside the building. I left the apartment without saying a word. I texted Ethan, telling him that I was leaving now and coming back at around 10:30 pm. When I was outside, I saw Corey's car and got in. We were on our way to a place that he reserved for us but he wasn't telling me where. I felt my phone vibrate but Corey took my phone and put it in his pocket. "You're not going to use your phone until we're done with our hangout!" I can see that he's joking but since we never really get to hang out much, this'll be the only time we can actually chill together. *girly voice* "Sooooo, is there anything you want to tell me about your love life here in Californiaaaaa?" "Well I met this guy, his name is Ethan and yeah.." I didn't really know what to say. We weren't dating so I couldn't say that. To be honest, I think that Jordi and Grayson are dating. Especially after I saw the way they kissed and hugged when I was leaving.

Jordi's POV: After Gray and I hugged, Ronnie walked in saying,"Um... ok." This got me upset. "Oh come on! It's not like you haven't been doing things with Ethan. Shirtless Ethan in the same bed as 'innocent' little Ronnie. Give me a break." I got up and went to the bathroom. I just stayed quiet and stared into the mirror again. Was saying yes to Grayson a mistake? I shook my head. No it wasn't. I got a little more irritated thinking of Ronnie's reaction. Did she forget who got her 'precious' little necklace? She's probably had a boyfriend, being rich and all. I mean, who wouldn't fall for a girl as pretty as her? I've been alone up until now, and I enjoy having someone to talk to and to love. I doubt Ronnie knows how it is to live a life with an abusive alcoholic dad and a mother who can't stand up for herself. I calmed myself down and walked out of the bathroom. She was gone. Good because I didn't want to say anything stupid. I went to the kitchen and made a sandwich. Gray walked beside me and made his own. "Hey I'm gonna see if Ethan is doing anything so we can all just hang out," Gray said, on his way to the door. I nodded my head and continued to make my sandwich. Gray came back with Ethan and we ate our sandwiches, and watched a movie. Fun-filled day..

-hours later-       10:45 PM

Veronica's POV: Corey dropped me off at the building, and was waiting for me to go inside. I had my head down, looking at my phone. Ethan texted me 120 times asking if I was home and if I can send him food. I'll just give him my leftovers from dinner. I'm not sure if I should go to my apartment or Ethan's. Walking into my apartment, I saw Jordi, Grayson, and Ethan on the couch watching a movie. Ethan jumped off the couch, and ran to the door. "Where were you, young lady? You're 15 minutes late!!" "I'm not in the mood for this, Ethan. Sorry." I gave him a peck on the cheek and walked to my room. I glanced at Jordi without saying anything. I opened the door and slammed it when was inside. When I was with Corey, I knew that there was something missing... I decided to call an old friend of mine. Ethan came bursting through the door. "I'M HERE WHATS WRONG?!" They picked up. "Ronnie..? Hey what's.. what's up... It's been a while since we've talked... How have you been..?" I didn't respond. I realized who I called. "Um.. Hello.. Ronnie. I can hear you." What am I doing..? I'm sitting on my bed, staring into space.