6

After another two weeks Jared asked me to be his girlfriend. Also Bella found out about us. She and Edward are dating and today she's coming to meet everyone officially. Rosalie isn't so happy.

We were told we had to make food for Bella.

"Is she even Italian?" Rosalie asked.

"Well,her name is Bella." Emmet said I just rolled my eyes.

"Get a whiff of that-" Rosalie started to say but I cut her off.

"Here comes the human." I snickered as Rosalie joined.

"Girls." Carlisle scolded. Soon Edward and Bella appeared in front of us.

"Hello,Bella. I'm Esme." She said walking up and hugging Bella.

"She's my adoptive mom." Edward said. "And you already know Carlisle, Rosalie,Emmet,and Marie." He said pointing us out. Then Alice and Jasper came through the window.

"Hi,I'm Alice. We're going to be great friends." She said hugging her. "Mmm. You do smell good." She said smirking.

"Alice,what." Edward said.

"Bella,this is Jasper. He is our newest vegetarian." Carlisle said.

"Don't worry Jazz you won't hurt her." Alice said.

"Nice...to...meet...you." He said through his clenched jaw.

"We made Italiano for you." Esme said. Bell gave a little smile.

"She already ate." Edward said the next thing I know Rosalie smashed the bowl in her hands.

"Rose." I said.

"What are we going to act like this isn't a danger for all of us?" She asked angry.

"As in that I could leak your secret?" Bella asked.

"Well you guys have gone public now so." Emmet said shrugging his shoulders.

"There's a danger that can effect us." I said.

"As in I could be the meal." That made us all laugh. "No,Bella." I said. Edward took Bella to his room as Rosalie cleaned up the broken glass and salad.

"That went well." I said. "I'll be later." I said. I walked outside and I could hear Edward and Bella laughing. I started running and then heard Bella.

"Where is she going?" She asked.

'Hunting,Edward. Tell her I'm going g hunting.' I thought.

"She's gong hunting,she'll be back." He said. When I reached the treaty line Paul was there.

"Hey,Paul. What's up." I said jumping over. He barked. I laughed and ruffled the top of his head. He shook his head and growled in protest of me doing that.

"Is Jared at Emily's." He nodded his big furry head. "Thanks." I took off toward Sam and Emily's.

When I arrived I slowly walked in. When I entered Jared was the first one to see me. His grin grew a mile wide.

"Hey,baby." He said lifting me off the ground.

"Hi." I said wrapping my arms around his neck. When he sat me back down he pecked my lips,and lead me to the table.

"Marie,hi. I thought you were with your family." Emily said.

"I was. Edward brought his mate over,and Rosalie broke a bowl out of anger cause she's human cause she can be a danger to us." I said.

"How can his mate be a danger?" Jared asked.

"Well,cause she's human and we're not. If the volturi find out they'll come after us,and could possibly kill us." I explained.

"Who's the volturi?" Emily asked.

"They're pretty much the 'Vampire Government'." I said using air quotes. Emily made an 'o' shape with her mouth,and continued baking. Jared started kissing my cheek all over. Which made me start laughing.

"I love your laugh." He whispered in my ear. I laughed once more.

"The things you do to me." I said. He went to go kiss me again,but I stood up. He growled in disapproval. "If you wanna keep doing that you gotta catch me first,bye Emily." I said running out of the house.

I could hearJared growling. I just laughed again. Once I got a good distance I rubbed my scent on a few trees,and jumped into a tree and hid myself pretty well. Jared must of picked up my scent cause he stopped right underneath of me.

He must of phased back because he's in human form,shirtless. He looked around the trees I rubbed up against the stopped under the tree I'm in.

I jumped down and onto his back startling him.

"Well,there you are shorty." He said jokingly.

"Hey." I said jumping down and walking in front of him. "I'm not short,I'm fun size." I said.

"I still love you though." He said kissing me. So far it's been a good day...