1.THAT MAKES US TWO.....

KANKSHAAA.....
AMITAVVV.......

These were the shouts of two mother's who are hell irritated with the pranks played by their two naughty kids.....

Sasha:"Kanksha.... Amitav stop your all these stupid acts and come out right now....."

The serious tone of kanksha's mom brought these two little monkeys out of their cage running to there father's in order to save themselves from their mothers wrath......

Kristi:"Amitav stop running and get ready....you running late for your school"

This made both the partners in crime to wrap up with their morning session of naughtiness and move to start it back in their school.....

So this is how they both are.....Amitav is the only person on the earth that can bear Kanksha and only Kanksha has the control over Amitav to stop him from creating a havoc....

The mere word Best friends definitely can't describe their relationship..... They were with each other from the moment kanksha was born just two months after Amitav's birth.....

Their fathers being best of friends and staying in neighbouring mansions they practically grew up together always being partners in crime.....their parents always adored their bond and left each other to grow up themselves.....

Kanksha is a highly energetic firebrand where as Amitav is a controlled calm soul......if she's highly tempered he's a cool kid....that's what made them complement each other....

Without Amitav there's no liveliness in kanksha's life and without kanksha there is no life for Amitav......

They fight almost all the day but not even for a second they stop talking to each other.....this is how their bond is ..... Funny for others....adorable to their parents and so very sensitive for them.....

Life happened and they marked there twenty four years of togetherness....... Not only them but the feelings also grew up with them........ So let's see what's up with their life now!!!!!

AMITAV'S POV:

It has been 24 years and still my day starts waking her up and asusualual this sleepy head is not ready to lift my call.....I think I need to go by myself......

I went to kanksha's house which is practically the house next to mine almost attached...... And asusual I found aunty in kitchen with my fav coffee....

Ami:"good morning aunty"

Aun:"a very good morning and your coffee....."

Ami:"ahh....I love you for this aunty..."

Aun:"I love you too my baby.....now go wake-up that best friend of yours in your ways.....God knows when this brat will learn to wake up by herself"

Thus is our regular task and I know that the tantrums of that lazy best friend of mine are hard to handle for anyone other than me..... No offence but even some times she gets on to my nerves.....

So I opened her room to see the entire room filled with number of teddy bears of course more than half of them were given by me......don't think I gifted her....she literally made me buy with my pocket money and obviously saying no to this girl is inviting death.....

she literally made me buy with my pocket money and obviously saying no to this girl is inviting death